🙏 Chapter 51. Yes or No? 🙏

Karn's POV

I took my vijaya and started moving towards Duryodhan's chamber. I can't control my anger anymore. Enough is enough! Have they taken any oath that they will destroy everything.

I reached and kicked the door of the Duryodhan's chamber to open it. This anger was never seen by anyone. I found that Duryodhan, Dushasan and Shakuni were laughing and were talking about Draupadi only. After hearing word Draupadi from Duryodhan's mouth I became hell angry. My limitation of anger was already crossed.

"DURYODHAN!",I shouted angrily at him, face was all red due to danger,the three of them gulped in fear and looked at each other.

On the other side:-

Draupadi's POV:

I was locked in a room. I shouted for help. Tears started falling from my eyes. Bad emotions and sadful moments came inside brewing in my mind.

I shouted again for help but one daasi, who was looking a little arrogant type came and told me that No need to shout as I am being kidnapped to become a dasi of them and after sometimes Pandavas will also be like this in this condition.

My red eyes were glaring at he. The wind made my hair fly back. I shouted her and said,"What you think? That they will be successful in what they are thinkin then let me tell you that those who are thinking this are very wrong".

On the other side :-

Narad Muni's POV:

NARAYAN! NARAYAN!
Everything as I expected is happening. The Kauravas are not ready to stop. Their attitude and arrogance are not in their control which are making them do so much adharm.

Whereas how much Pandavas too will give them chance. They started preparing for war. After getting information about Draupadi the five of them as well as Prabhu, Shree Krishna didn't thought a little and straightly started preparation for war. Yudhisthir was instructing everything. Bheem was training the army to become more powerful. Krishna and Arjun looked after arrangements and they all were sending letters to different kings to participate in war from their side. Nakul and sahdev went to inform Duryodhan for war.

Today Kauravas proved that one's destruction is sometimes the reason of themselves too.

On the other side :-

Karn's POV:

I held my Vijaya tightly and said angrily,"Now I will not say anything now only my vijaya will speak".

"Bhrata",Duryodhan said.

I closed my eyes and opened with a jerk and shouted,"Shut up! if you 3 don't again want to go to hell so silently free all of them I am last time asking you OTHERWISE!".

I LIFTED UP ARROW BUT SHAKUNI STOPPED me by saying,"Bhanje".

I pointed my finger towards them and directly said,"Don't try melt me down Gandhar Naresh".

"Now there is no need to say anything Mama Shakuni",a very much familiar voice came from behind making me calm down internally. Nakul and Sahdev both entered there. I was shocked to see them.

I went towards them and asked,"Anuj ! You here?".

Sahdev nodded at me and went ahead of me towards Duryodhan and said,"Yes Jyesth! We didn't even wanted to step inside here, in this adharmi place but we came as something very important we have to announce".

I turned and looked at Sahdev who too turned at me and gave a small, calm smile. I was confused. I looked at Nakul who looked back at me and said,"Yes bhrata".

Nakul went a little ahead and said,"We are here to inform Duryodhan that if you will not leave our family then be ready for war!! Our army and everything is ready for war".

Sahdev looked at three of them and asked,"Just tell your decision in yes or no that you are going to free everyone or not?".