🙏 Chapter 62. Subhadra 🙏

Arjun - Bhratashree now it's good that you got ashtra.

Karn - Yes anuj but why didn't you go for war.

Arjun - War has ended bhrata.

Karn - WHAT!

Subhadra- But what is happening?

Arjun - I will tell you later bhadra.

Karn - now what to do?

Arjun - I will also accompany you bhrata.

Karn - but....

Arjun - PLEASE bhrata. Keshav has also given permission.

Karn - Ohk you can but what about Subhadra.

Subhadra - WHAT bhrata . What is there to question about this. I will surely accompany with you two. (And she smiled giving her best to melt them down by showing cuteness and innocence)

Karn & Arjun first looked at each other then at her and said - NO! NOT AT ALL.

Subhadra - ohk I expected this only from u all so from where I have to go.

Arjun - from that gate . ( He pointed towards the gate and subhadra went to that direction)

On the other side:-

Duryodhan- Mamashree now this arjun is also coming.

Shakuni - Stop him somehow Bhanje otherwise this will not be good .

Dushasan- WHY don't we seperate them in the game and finish them overhere only.

On the other side :-

Narad Muni's POV:

Dharmraj Yudhishthir was tensed as thinking about both Karn and Arjun. He was thinking if they are safe or not. His tension was increasing as the time was decreasing.

Bheem, Nakul, Sahdev and Krishna entered inside and saw him sitting and thinking something deeply. The four looked at each other at which Krishna nodded his head and went towards Dharmraj and sat beside him. Yudhisthir looked at him with a jerk as he didn't noticed when all of them came. Krishna placed his hand on your Yudhishthir's shoulder and said,"Why are you becoming worried bhrata?".

Dharmraj sighed and said,"Why I should not worry keshav. They both are overthere and no news has come till now".

"Ohk then we all should give a news",Nakul said while the three too came inside. Dharmraj looked at him and all the four smiled.

"Bhratashree!",a chirping voice came and Dharmraj looked at the door and found Subhadra standing there. Yudhishthir stood up and got relief to see her and he understood that everything is fine.

But noone knows till how many days everything will be fine...