🙏 Chapter 64. Indradev and Suryadev fight 🙏

Arjun's POV:

I moved furthur but nothing happened to me but at the same time I was getting afraid that if something have happened to Bhrata Karn. This tunnel is not ending also. I was getting too bored but happy also that noone is now there to come and fight. It's not like that I am afraid of fighting or I am tired it's just I am not excited to fight so much. Maybe this must be because I have been fighting regularly these days. Whatever Arjun let's move ahead.

Karn's POV:

Why I always get these monsters to fight. Is not there anyone else to fight and this monster is also reacting as if he will eat me. I have to fight now. The monster jumped over me but I moved side.

I laughed and said,"Ohk so u want to eat me. But sorry i am sorry you can't eattt meee".

That Monster suddenly again jumped on me and I moved aside again.

I knitted my eyebrows and said,"Why are you irritating me?".

That monster turned to his side and slowly took steps towards Karn. Karn understood that he will not understand him and seems like he is too much hungry.

Arjun's POV:

I walked then I saw SOMETHING infront. I rubbed my eyes as to become sure that what I saw is right and then I saw that it is reality and I became happy that finally I reached to pitashree and matashree. My tears started falling down as to see them crying .

"Matashreee ... Pitashreeee",I called out loudly and started moving towards them and they all turned and saw that it was me and became happy. But it was not that easy to meet them when we have such monsterous evils in our life. Something is always there
to make our happiness get destroyed I only became happy for 2 seconds and when I took two steps furthur the ground cracked making a boundary between me and my parents. The ground cracked so much that it would be impossible for me to jump. There was lava inside the cracked ground. I took an arrow spoke the mantra and shooted it towards the cracked ground and it turned and formed the bridge for me to cross the cracked land. A smile appeared on my face and I looked at my father pandu who was having a proud smile on his face and he and mata Kunti nodded as asked me to come forward. I happily took steps ahead and as I was going to put my step on the bridge the ground got more stretched and the bridge broke down. I trembled and fall backwards. I heared that Mata Kunti, Madri and Gandhari shouted my name as they both got afraid. I stood up and they got releif and I sighed and started thinking hard as now what to do.

On the other side :-

Narad Muni's POV:

The three evils were laughing heavily on seeing arjun like this.

"Bhanje Arjun thinks that it will be very easy to cross this",Shakuni said and started laughing.

Dushasan smiled and said,"And this credit goes to whom?"

Duryodhan rolled his eyes and said,"Ok this time we say that idea of cracking it was yours but then too I am angry on you as for the careless mistake you did and subhadra got saved".

Dushasan sighed and said,"Okay...but you are happy for this?".

Duryodhan side hugged him and said,"But Ii will be more happy if arjun falls inside it".

Shakuni smirked and said,"He will fall down Bhanje he will fall down soon. Just wait and watch how they all will be destroyed slowly slowly".

The three started laughing and enjoyed their madira. But they all forgot one thing .

On the other side:-

Karn's POV:

Wooohhhoooooooooo.....yahaaaaaaaaa.....wwoooooo,I shouted as was enjoying a big animal ride. I was sitting on that big monster and that monster was on high speed. I made the monster increase the speed and they were moving as fast as wind but don't know the destination where it will take karn.

On the other hand:-

Krishna's POV:

I was laughing at Karn that how he is enjoying the game and on the other side how dangerous it is becoming for Arjun.

"Pranipaat Trilokinath",Suryadev said while appearing there at that moment.

I turned while smiling and stood up and said,"Suryadev I an not Trilokinath just now . I am a maakhan chor just now..".

I started laughing and then Indradev also came. I looked at him with wide eyes still having a grin on my face and said,"Indradev you also here any special occasion.. reason for coming overhere?".

Suryadev said,"But prabhu first i came overhere so it's my right to speak first".

I chuckled and said,"Hmm..that's correct so ohk suryadev you speak".

I smiled because I am in a mood to enjoy everything.

"No. I will speak first",Indradev said in anger. I started laughing heavily.

Suryadev - No i will speak first. no one gave you the right to speak first.

Indradev - ohk then who gave you the right to speak first.

I comfortably sat as already I started the topic for their quarrel. I was laughing and fight was still continuing.

I was not stopping them and laughing as not only because of this but because I was seeing the useless fight between Suryadev and Indradev and knew that when everything will be messed up they both will come and then slowly slowly everyone will come.

On the other hand :-

Narad Muni's POV:

Bholenath and Mata Parvati started laughing heavily after seeing their Trilokinath, how he made both of them quarrel instead of making it stop. Brahma ji and I went there. They both were also laughing and for the same reason.

I giggled and said,"Narayan, Narayan. Hey bholenath please make them stop the fight because it seems like prabhu is dissolved in enjoying that".

I started laughing and said,"Please prabhu you only go".

Then all of us went.