🙏 Chapter 41. Mahabharat starts 🙏

Dushasan's POV :

We were there only, seeing these people happy and so cheerful here. Everyone went to Prithvi lok. They disguised themselves as people were there around. So cheap they can be I never thought that they can change their culture now.

I smirked and said,"See how they are enjoying".

"Let them enjoy bhanje because this is there last time to enjoy",Shakuni Mama said and started laughing.

"What are you all going to do now",Bhrata Karn suddenly came and said to us.

Bhrata Duryodhan said to him,"Nothing bhrata".

But Bhrata Karna exploded while shouting,"I am not a fool Duryodhan that I'll believe in you. I am right now telling you all if you will again do something wrong then you all will be in trouble".

"YES",and like an unexpected thing to happen KRISHNA came as unexpected guest.

But Bhrata Duryodhan immediately said,"Vasudeva Krishna you here".

Krishna said,"Yes, I am over here to tell you one thing that it is very important to listen or to not listen that is your work so I Vasudev Krishna is telling that if you all don't want your destruction then be careful because just now time is there and if anything happens because of you all then war will of course happen and I will surely take part in that war because this is not Prithvi lok this is heaven and this is my home but yes if war happens then I don't think it will take time to get your home replaced from here to to nark".

"Vasudev! Be in your limits",Bhrata Duryodhan got angry and shouted at him.

This time seems like this Krishna is also in a very serious mood. No mischeviousness is seen here.

He too said to Bhrata,"I am in my limits only Prince Duryodhan, only I came here to make you understand about a few things and yes one more thing,time and future are those two things which go away so fast that we cannot understand but yes your karma never ends up".

I can never understand all this. Seriously!! What all things they speak are out of my head.

Then he looked at karn and said,"and this thing is also correct that to do good things, the surroundings and luck is not important, that depends on your mind and thinking point what we do. In world everyone's family always helped them, help them and will always be helping them".

Suddenly Mamashree's brain started working seems like as he smiled and said immediately,"Why you talking about war".

"Gandhar Naresh one thing I will tell you this is not a simple thing and if everything doesn't went well then 'NEW HISTORY WILL KEEP HIS LEGS WHICH WILL DEFEAT ALL THE EVILS FOR FOREVER AND THAT IS ...

"LAST MAHABHARAT "......