🙏 Chapter 30. Surprise 🙏

Author's POV :

The night was seemed to be beautiful. There were only a few minutes left to get midnight and also for Draupadi's birthday. While she was having a sleep everyone went inside her chamber very quietly but one mistake happened . While coming inside ,by mistake satanik's toe hit the end of the bed and he started jumping with pain and while jumping tiptoed his foot on satyabhama's foot .Satyabhama shrieked as he put his toe over her foot and with pain she fell on Rukmini and Rukmini because of sudden reaction of falling , took Radha's palm in her palm as to get support but it made Radha loss her balance, and Krishna and Arjun saw this and ran to help but Arjun and Krishna collided and this made them all fall together . All this nuisance was created and the room echoed with shouting and blaming each other and because of this Draupadi woke up . She looked around and saw half people laughing , half are fell on the floor and half are shouting wanting to maintain silence. She got off from the bed immediately as she saw them. She got afraid and shocked. Now everyone started looking at each other as there plan got failed. They all didn't knew what to do . Draupadi's half mouth was open and she rubbed her eyes thrice and said ,- W....What are u all doing overhere and what is this and .....".

Yudhishthir in between her said," actually we".

Arjun said," we came to tell u something".

Draupadi got worried ! She asked," what happened is everything fine?".

Now everyone again looked at each other with questioning face as not knowing what to reply. At which krishna nodded to everyone as he will reply. Krishna said,"Nothing so serious sakhi".

" Then what is happening?", Draupadi asked. Krishna said,"Nothing has happened actually we are overhere to ....say......okay we all will say it together .....so....1.....2....and...3".

Everyone shouted Happy birthday Drau . Draupadi was now all shocked didn't knew what to say. She asked," so you all were here to wish me ".

Nakul winked at her and said,"yes panchali".

Draupadi said," oh! Thank you so much. I literally forgot my birthday".

" Happy Birthday "---someone said.