🙏 Chapter 40.Revieled? 🙏

Krishna's POV:

Everyone is present over here with a look of knowing more of the sudden meeting. This meeting is just now very serious for them but I know after knowing the meeting only I will be serious and others will just be in a enjoying mood. Seems like Radha know about everything and that's why her face is beaming with excitement and smile. Same like Radha you can expect with Rukmini too.

It's time to tell now. I am excited too to know about what will be the reaction after I reveal the emergence of this meeting.

I got up and said,"I called you all over here to tell that you all can take leave for Prithvilok just now".

As expected their eyes grew wide and then jumped with happiness and started running here and there planning for going to Prithvilok.

Why can't everyone understand my fact. If they would have listened to me then nothing will happen which is going to happen. No black happening will be there to turn darkness in their life.

I am in my chamber. Getting ready to meet DURYODHAN. Yes you heared correct because if here no one will listen then maybe they would listen but just now still I am thinking of if something can be done.

I was looking at the mirror and was wearing my angvastra and also not to forget still thinking of all the happenings. I heared Radha's footsteps coming inside my room. She can't come silently how much ever she could try. She comes and must have seen me getting ready.

Suddenly she started laughing. I looked at her and saw her laughing badly holding her stomach.

She said,"Where are you going, have you also planned Krishna to go to PrithviLok for shopping".

Still I am having no mood to laugh but yes she is still laughing. I calmly said to her,"Radhe I am going to meet Duryodhan".

Radha came to me and started helping in adjusting my angvastra above the left shoulder and below the right arm.

She said to me,"I can see it and understand also Krishna".

I just smiled and said"I know you can understand my feelings well"

" YA i also know everything,now go fast and let it be what is going to happen",she said to me.

I didn't knew what to reply back. I can do just now is just stare and look at her calm and pretty face whose hair are coming on her face because of gentle winds coming from the window. I smiled and pinned her hair back off her ear.

She know but then too she will not step back. She is sad but then too she will not express.

And I after knowing much than her can't do anything.

Arjun's POV:

I am so excited now to go. It's after so many time we are going but many things have changed there. Hope that atleast we can go to our birthplace to visit once.

I am going down the palace but what didn't or ever expected that happened. Bhabhishree Vrushali came in front of me. I then too kept calm and joined my hands and said to her,"Pranipaat".

"Pranipaat but are you aware of your wife. What she has done",she said to me while making me all confused.

I looked at her with raised eyebrow and said,"I didn't get what you want to say"

She kept her hand infront of me immediately and showed me an ANKLET. DRAUPADI'S ANKLET!

I said,"This is Draupadi's anklet but".

Bhabhi looked at me and with a hateful expression she said to me,"You wanted to know who gifter her this".

Bhrata and Nakul and Sahdev too came there. They saw her showing me the anklet. Bhrata Yudhishthir looked at me. I nodded in no that I don't know anything. He asked to bhabhishree,"What is this bhabhishree. Why are you showing Draupadi's anklet to arjun".

Bhabhishree said the same to them also that,"You all wanted to know na who gave this anklet to her".

Who has given Panchali this that bhabhishree is stressing this line so much and why is she in so bad mood. How much I have seen her she is always a very gentle, caring and very beautiful and sweet lady, who always keeps smiling but I never saw her this angry.

Nakul said,"Yes bhabhishree if you know then please tell us!".

She looked down and then at us and said,"I will tell u. This is given by my.....my......my husband. Suryaputra karn".

Pandavas- What!

My mouth was open and mind was also out of control. Inside bhrata's mind what's happening Don't know. Infact I was now having so many emotions started flowing inside me.

"Yes, I don't know why arya did this",Bhabhi told us.

She told us the flashback.

!! Flashback!!

Karan and Vrushali were walking down the street of Swarg. Then karn's eyes suddenly went to a pair of anklets( which he gave to drau). he asked her if she want that but she refused as she didn't like it that much but she was able to see his looked so much attracted towards those anklet.

!! flashback ends !!

"This means that he loved those anklets so much"Nakul said.

But if he loved it this much then what was the need to give it to Drauapadi.

Sahdev said,"Why would he give to panchali".

Anger was raping my body full I took the anklet from bhabhishree and said,"This draupadi will only tell".

I went towards Draupadi who was waiting for ladies. We went towards her and then :-

Bhrata Yudhishthir called out Panchali.

She turned towards us and with a smile said,"Yes Arya".

This time her smile was not what in I was interested. It was the matter of this anklet to know about for what I was craving.

"Who gave you the anklets?",seems like Sahdev is also in much hurry to know that's why he said immediately.

She looked at us and asked,"Which anklet?".

I showed her the anklet and said," THIS ANKLET".

She quickly looked at her leg and found that anklet was missing.

Bhrata Yudhishthir said,"Tell us clearly ".

"Actually...",she was about to say but then Radha came, held her hand and took her immediately.

While we Pandavas looked at each other's faces.