🙏 Chapter 42. Where they gone?🙏

Satyabhama's POV:

I was enjoying everything. The markets are so different and from my imagination also it's too much different. Suddenly I felt hungry and now I wanted to eat something. So, I asked them if they also want to eat something but they refused and said it's going to be time to go to heaven but my hunger was not letting me to do anything else so I asked them to go and I will come after eating or I will directly go to the palace after eating. They all nodded in yes and I went to eat and they went to a opposite direction. As I was going I felt that someone is keeping an eye on me.I turned and looked around but there was no one so I started walking again but as I put my foot forward I fell into a hole and only the scream of mine I was able to hear and only darkness I was able to see.

Shrutsen P.O.V

I was enjoying but I don't know why I was not feeling well. I was not able to understand that if it was an indication for any future trouble or it was just I am not well. I told it to Bhrata Prati but Bhrata Shrutsom and Bhrata Satainik said that it would be like that only.

I was then too was walking with them and seeing everything. So many things have changed her. But suddenly five minutes we saw some arrows coming towards us Bhrata Abhi and Bhrata Shrutkarma were going to shoot Arrow but it was too late and then arrows hit the ground and the air was filled with white smoke.

Radha P.O.V

We left Satyabhama alone. But my mind was not allowing her to go but there was no other way so I have to let her go. I was not feeling well because of tension so I asked rest of them to go back to the palace now. The sun was going to set with taking away the happiness of us but I don't think that this Sun will rise up by giving this happiness back.

Krishna P.O.V

I know they will not understand. After giving so much explanation also they will not understand then what can I do. Now I will not stop them I will let them fall in their own KARMA. I will not say anything to them. But I also want to see the mentality of Karn. Yes, Karn has to give the test of Karm. Then only he will be called among the great persons. But I don't want Surya Dev to wake up tomorrow.

Rukmini P.O.V

We all came to palace safely. We all enjoyed so much. I went to Swami's chamber, sat overthere for few minutes. We both were having a nice talk then he asked for Satyabhama. I don't know but I felt like that he is hiding something from me but when I asked the problem he only smiled and said,"We cannot change the destiny priye".

I got confused and thought he must be tired so I started going from the chamber but before leaving I once again looked at him and then what I saw it was like I will die. My Swami's eyes were filled with tears. I know that if I will ask he will not tell me so I went to my chamber and started removing my jewellery, suddenly I heared some footsteps.

I got afraid and took the dagger in one hand and went towards the window from where the voice was coming. Then I saw shadow of two men behind the curtains . I knew someone was there and I opened the curtain with a jerk and splashed the dagger on one man stomach after seeing that he was a spy. But the other man was strong and he took the dagger from me and threw it away and then I shouted but it was all in vain.