🙏 Chapter 66. Monster friend 🙏

Karn's POV:

I love this monster. I think with the help of him I will save everyone. I hope arjun is fine. I am getting good bonding with this monster. It's nice pet. I don't know where he will take me. Let's see.

On the other side :-

Narad Muni's POV:

Radha winked at everyone which was not seen by suryadev and indradev. Then radha made her face expression serious and a little anger and then turned towards suryadev and indradev.

Radha - so hope u both understood that from now u all will not fight.

Suryadev and indradev looked at each other and then bent their head down.

Radha - now handshake .

Suryadev and Indradev looked up at Radha in shock with wide eyes and then looked at each other and then at radha.

Suryadev and indradev - what!!..

Radha - yes ...now do it.

They both turned their face not looking at each other and then shakes their hand at which radha smiled. Bholenath, mata parvati smiled at each other and went away. Narad muni and brahma ji also went away.

Krishna - hmm so for what work you both came.

Indradev - we were wanting to know that....

Suryadev - karn is more better or arjun is more better.

Radhe facepalmed at this work which suryadev and indradev came.

Krishna - we cannot compare them. Just now they both are independent on each other they both are equal ...

Suryadev and indradev - but how???!!

Radha - let's see.

On the other side:-

The monster was running by making karn sit on his lap. Then they reach a place and karn's eyes went wide as what he saw. He came down and went forward.

On the other side:-

Pandavas were very happy after they saw rukmini and satyabhama. They took them to krishna. Now after meeting each other. In one room were now krishna, radha, pandavas ( except karn and arjun ) , suryadev , indradev, rukmini, subhadra, satyabhama. Their all eyes were fixed at only one place and that was on game where arjun was there.

All of them were looking now how will arjun save them.

Satyabhama- where is bhrata karn ??

Krishna - let's see priye.

On the other side:-

Karn moved forward and put hand on Arjun's shoulder. Arjun turned back and saw karn. They both hugged each other with a jerk . Then Arjun's eyes moved to the monster and asked karn - whh..what is this bhrata.?

Karn - this!

Karn moved towards that monster and said - this monster is my pet...( He said and caressed the pet and that monster felt nice and sat down and reacted like a puppy) I fighted with him but thought he will be in use. ( He smiled and came towards him , then his eyes moved towards thier elders and the cracked land)

Arjun - so bhrata....this is now....and I tried to build the bridge but all in vain...

Karn - hmm...let me think of something.

On the other side :-

Duryodhan . Dushasan. Shakuni.

Their eyes were wide for 20 minutes. None three of them said a word. The best time which they got to make both of them destroy has gone. They all were so happy and were so excited in Arjun's side, that they forgot about karn's side. Then they remembered about rukmini and satyabhama. Then they saw that they both are also escaped. The three looked at each other that now what the three will do. Dushasan fainted.

On the other side:-

Everyone was laughing heavily while looking at Duryodhan dushasan and Shakuni. Bheem , nakul and sahdev were rolling on the ground at the expression of these evil fools. And when dushasan fainted they all were laughing so hard that their stomach were aching badly.

Nakul while laughing- j..ju...just ....just look at duryodhana's face.

Sahdev was laughing baldy.

Satyabhama- oh god oh god please( she was laughing and the tears started rolling down because of laughing so much)

Radha - krishna. just look at them ( she was laughing as well)

Subhadra - this was the most funny part! Hehe

On the other side :-

Karn was thinking when the monster came and licked karn and pointed towards cracked ground. Then karn understood. He sat on that monster and then gave hand to arjun. Arjun first looked at him with confusion then understood and smiled at him with smiling face and with taking hand of karn sat on that monster. And that monster moved back a little.

Karn caressed the monster and said - I know it will be an easy work for you dear monster friend .

Arjun - MONSTER FRIEND !!...( He looked at karn while raising his eyebrows)