🙏 Chapter 37. Trahimam Prabhu Trahimam 🙏

Indra's POV:

Everything was going well in prithvilok and swarg lok. But as people say," where happiness stays sometimes sadness also comes".

This thing was only going to happen.
The main problem that is caused is that all the villains are now together .i.e. all the evils are together.

They all just want to capture everything. They all started to destroy everything in prithvilok and now most of the part of prithvilok is under the control of them. After this they came to Devnagri.

They attacked us suddenly because of this all of us were imprisoned and now Devnagri is also ruled by evils.

I somehow managed to run away from the capture. I immediately ran towards Mahabharatians palace as I knew only one person can save me now, he is SHREE KRISHNA.

As I was running on my way Narad Muni came and asked my problem of running like this.

I told everything to him. Narad Muni said that he will also come with me and so we both went towards the palace.

" Trahimam , Trahimam , Trahimam Prabhu Trahimam " , I shouted.

Shree Krishna asked what happened. I told everything and he got angry.

I looked at Narad Muni and he asked Bhagwant," calm down Prabhu".

Shree Krishna turned and said,"Devraj Indra don't worry you go and rest in the palace I have some work"

Krishna went away from there. I don't know what to do now but the only thing which left was just to follow Prabhu's order.