• | Chapter 5. Brother's Reunion |•

| Yudhishthir 's POV |

Walking through the heaven 's palace was a mind engaging work .

Everything looked beautiful. The palace itself is gorgeous and fascinating , the out heaven might be out of possible imagination .

I couldn't find or see anyone around here . It was just me since past half an hour .

" Anuj Yudhishthir " [ Anuj = Younger Brother ]

Turning back , my happiness held no bound to find Bhrata Karn . [ Bhrata = Brother ]

I went running towards him and then bent to touch his feet but bhrata stopped me and hugged him . Now for Pandavas I am not Jyesth bhratashree Karn is Jyesth . I smile to myself . Then bhrata said , "I am sorry Anuj, I am really very sorry what I did in prithvilok......I.....am.......".

Bhrata sighed. I got sad to see him sad. I know he did a mistake but somewhat it wasn't his fault. And now we should forget it. So to make him feel a little light , I smiled and said, " don't worry about that bhrata you were doing all this only for your friendship I know. Now u are my jyeshtha," our Pandavas jyeshtha".

I grinned while looking at him while he said, " ohk,' priye anuj' ". I closed my eyes after listening Anuj .....no not Anuj .... it's priye Anuj from him. I got melted . A happy and very nice feeling was there within my heart. It was like the blood was now transporting the sugar of love through my nerves. And I was also happy to see the smile on Bharat's face which showed he was all happy that I accepted him. But I wanted my Anuj also to be here and they should also get to taste that love and sweetness from him. Bhrata then smiled at me and we both sat down in one room maybe it was a type of guest room ....which I didn't knew and we both were talking to each other while like asking him how he is but our conversation got interrupted when someone called ' Bhrata '. It was no one else than Nakul and Sahdev . I was shocked to see them here . Then my mind struck and I looked at bhrata karn and thought Bharat karn is also here but how come. They came towards us. I stood up looking at Nakul and Sahdev and then with question on my face I looked at bhrata , who with a small calm smile stood up and said, " Anuj Yudi here the souls live , and this is how I am here and now Nakul and Sahdev too are here".

My mouth was hung open. Nakul and Sahdev were standing like they don't know what to do now , they were also seems like having some questions in their mind. But nakul was the first one who asked , ".......aa......bhrata....a .....p....pra..... Pranipaat....but just tell me who is jyeshtha now?

( His face was just like blank like a child who was going to give the test but don't know A for Apple also 😂)

I smiled and looked at Sahdev who was staring and Nakul and shook his head looking at me that how stupid question Nakul asked. But then too with a small smile I said, "its bhrata karn".

Then Nakul and sahdev took blessings first from Bharat and then from me. And then someone came again. The four of us looked at the door and then at the person who came now and we all said together ' keshav'.

But seems like Shree Krishna was in a hurry and he said, " I am here to tell something to u three ( Yudi Nakul and sahdev) now don't waste my time In hi! And hello! As I am very busy".

Keshav smirked . His smirk was also mischevious which made me chuckle at this. But our Nakul didn't let that time go in taunting him and said, "ya, we all know, why you will not be busy as you always have to do those silly things like mahabharat and all".

I didn't expected these words from him and we all started laughing except krishna who rolled his eyes and said, "if Nakul, you are done with your joking . Then let me tell you all something . It is for your benefit only".

" yes, keshav u tell. He is mad", Said Sahdev and as always Nakul started chasing Sahdev.

Krishna was seemed to be a little irritated and he said , " will u both...".

He stopped saying furthur as we saw both of them were busy in running not bothered what he was saying . Krishna sat down and started eating guava which was kept in the food basket and was waiting for them to stop their childish works. I sighed and said, "will u two will stop". And yes they both stopped. Listening to me as always. And bhrata Karn was laughing while seeing both of them.
While krishna got up and said, "so, before u again start to irritate me ,I tell you there is going to be a mahabharatian reunion. So if u are interested u can come".

Reunion. It seems to be something interesting but I was a little confused as I didn't knew what it's about but I don't have to ask , Nakul asked, "but what is this? Where is this?".

Krishna looked at Karn and they both smiled and Bhrata came forward to Nakul and said, " this is the place where all the people of mahabhart will meet".

Nakul and sahdev looked at each other and their faces were beaming with excitement and they gave a high five to each other.

And I also said while smiling ," it will be interesting".