🙏 Chapter 39.Anklets 🙏

Nakul's POV :

I was going through the corridor and was coming from the meeting. I am so excited for going back to Prithvilok but nothing is same now.

I am hearing some song made by anklets maybe it would hearable to everyone. It is like a pleasant music being played. I could observe someone's legs were running with the rhythm of anklets as if the anklet and legs are friends. With this beautiful music the laughing and giggling was also heard.

I immediately hid behind a pillar. From there I could see a long corridor passage where Krishna was walking. He too maybe have heard the sound.

I can say that the anklet sound was different. I saw Krishna smirking.

"Seems like Keshav is upto something",Bhrata Arjun said to me from my back making me jump in fear. I turned and saw Bhrata Yudhishthir,Bhrata Bheem,Bhrata Arjun and Sahdev are here. Sahdev indicated me to look straight. I rolled my eyes and moved my eyes towards Keshav.

I Keshav hid behind curtain. I looked at Bhrata with confusion while Bhrata Bheem patted my head and asked me look straight. I rubbed my head where he beat me.

The sound of anklets was getting aloud and as Draupadi went infront of the curtain Krishna grabbed her. Seeing Krishna Satyabhama, Radha, Rukmini and subhadra started giggling.

"You all ladies are becoming naughty day by day.you all should get punishment", that's what we heared Krishna saying.

All of them started laughing.

" But who is having new anklets in her precious legs. Hmm?",He asked.
" Me sakha", Draupadi replied.

" Who gave this to you" I said while going towards them.

They all turned and saw us who were looking with a questioning face. Draupadi's face became pale.

"Tell who gave you this?",I asked.

Our eyebrows were knitted and I saw Sahdev indicated her to answer.

"Tell fast!" We Pandavas said together.

"WHY are u all making my sakhi get frightened?",Radha said and giggled.

Bhrata Arjun came forward and said,"Now please. You atleast don't start talking like Keshav".

"WHY? We are part of arya's soul . We will say like that only. I am right na aarya?",Satyabhama said and asked looking at Krishna.

Govind smiled and said,"Yes, you are always right because you are part of my soul only".

I crossed my arms on my chest and asked,"Why you all don't talk simply always making us confuse".

"Not us only you are confused",Sahdev said and smirked.

I ignored him as I was not interested in his talks now.

Radha suddenly said,"Oh yes, i remembered just now mata kunti was calling us. I think we all should leave now".

Govind said,"Yes, sakhi bua has called you. Go now".

I saw Keshav winking slightly at Radha. What's the matter!!

"Yes draupadi she has called you five times",Radha said making Draupadi gasp.

Draupadi's her grew wide .She ran away quickly.

( Vrushali is the wife of karn. She is overhere only as karn didn't want that she live with wife of the Kauravs or you can say with Kaurav family . So he left here only and as you all about our precious gem, natkhat Makhanchor Krishna, he know everything so he also allowed her to stay jn the palace.)

While Krishna asked me to call a Sabha ( meeting) for some important issue. Within five minutes it should be held, tell this to everyone. I did not want to go but I can't deny his order also. I grabbed Sahdev's wrist and forcefully took him with myself.