🙏 Chapter 45. Desicion of war 🙏

Yudhishthir's POV:

I am calm. I was calm and I know I will be calm but sometimes it makes me think that this calm sometimes will ruin everything.

After getting to know about Everything I turned towards them and said,"Now enough of it. Arjun prepare army. Repair everything we will go towards Duryodhan palace. We will go for war".

I was angry but then Keshav came while saying,"No need of this".

Bheem came forward towards Keshav and said,"Why? Now what are u waiting for. I will send this fool duryodhan to above heaven for sure".

His hands were fisted in anger. I nodded at Nakul and he said to Bheem,"Just calm down manjle bhaiya".

Sahdev said,"But why he kidnapped them".

Draupadi got up and came at the middle with an angry look on her face and said in anger,"To take revenge. Yes, Subhadra was kidnapped that time because of him only so why can't he do it again".

Bheem punched in wall and said,"I will not leave him for sure".

I went towards Bheem and said,"Not only you Bheem. Me too for sure not going to leave him this time. His first mistake was to kidnap Subhadra Rukmani and Satyabhama second mistake was to make Bhrata Karn on that side while doing all this adharm and his third mistake was to try to abduct Draupadi. His fourth mistake was to try to make a boundary between pandavas and his fifth mistake the biggest was to abduct the elders and the children..
I am for sure I am not going to leave him".

Arjun said,"Yes they everytime tried to break us and harm us. This time we will not leave them".