🙏 Chapter 69. Uppandavas 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

Within a splash no one was there except uppandavas who were unconscious and arjun and karn who took went near to them and tried to make them get conscious but all in vain.

On the other side:-

Sahdev shakes Yudhishthir a little and says,"Bhrata please let us go there and take our children".

Bheem also pleaded to Dharmraj and said,"Yes bhrata otherwise how will jyesth and arjun go forward?".

Yudhishthir sighed and said,"But are we allowed to go?".

Shree Krishna said seriously,"There is no need for us to go. Let them do".

Satyabhama stood and went beside Krishna and said,"Arya but...".

"Satya if krishna is saying then let it be",Radha said while Satyabhama sighed.

"Yes and i think my putr can do anything",Pandu said. Shree Krishna nodded and said,"Yes maharaj. Today two great warriors are united who were seperated and never think that Karn is less than Arjun. Both are great and if they get united no one can defeat them".

Balram smiled and said,"Yes. Did you all see till now how they both helped each other and came here".

Nakul said,"It was so adventurous".

On the other side:-

Arjun looked at Karn and asked,"Now what should we do bhrata. They are not opening their eyes".

"We have to send them palace"Karn said. Arjun patted prativindhiya on his cheeks and said,"Get up putr".

"I think they will not get up soon",Karn said while looking at the unconscious bodies. Karn whistled and called his monster and winked at monster. He asked arjun to make uppandavas and abhimanyu lay on the monster.
And the monster carried them away....

"Now who is left?",Arjun asked at which Karn replied,"DRAUPADI".

Arjun sighed and looked around and started finding a place from where they can leave this place.

Karn found a hole which lead them down. Karn came infront of tunnel and looked at Arjun and called him that he found a hole.

Arjun said while looking at the hole,"Do u have any idea Bhrata where it will lead us?".

Karn nodded in no and said,"No. Now what should we do?".

Arjun shrugged and said,"I don't know".

"Let's go inside",Karn said at an instance. Arjun stared at Karn and said,"What! But we don't know where it will end up".

"But we can't just sit ideal and look at each other faces also",Karn said while Arjun smiled unconsciously and said,"Yup. I wish that subhadra or draupadi would be here then I would look at them constantly..".

Karn laughed and said,"Let's go now...".

Arjun nodded his head in no and said,"No i will not go".

Karn came behind him and started stepping forward towards him and said,"You will go or not".

Arjun stepped forwards and said,"Bhrata!"

Karn pushed him and Arjun fell in the hole and slided downwards and shouted,"bhrataaaaaaaaaa.."

Karn laughed and followed him in the hole.