•| 01. Entrance begins |•

|| Yudhishthir's Pov ||

There were so many unanswered questions that my mind was going crazy for . I wanted to scream and look out if someone could hear me but ... no ... No one is here to be seen !

It was just me and shining light ahead , which was attracting the soul within me. It was scary yet suspecting . Leaving some confusion behind without the scarcity of emotions  , realising that the brightness got dim , enthusiasm caught upon me immediately . Still with calmness , I kept waiting for the surrounding light to fade .

As soon as the light faded which felt like years , I was surprised to see father Yamraj and Indradev , standing ahead in front of a giant gate !

Is this heaven ?

" You took too long to reach upto here  " , Father Yamraj stepped infront , clearing the last doubts which I could have .

Welcoming me in his warm embrace with a proud grin made my heart flutter with the sudden emotion of feeling like a youngster .

After seeking his blessings , I stood up while a small smile that kept it's place on my lips.

" Welcome to Heaven , Chakravarti Samrat Yudhishthir ", Indradev exclaimed as he turned back , where soon the airy clouds spread across like in the blue sky , got separated from the path , unfurling as hugging the air .

I glanced at Purandar , then whirl back in front . Enormous glistening of yellow and silver entrances were freed.  My eyes blinked twice at the surroundings , then stared at them.

"Not glad?" , Pitashree asked , but I never had a reply as even though it wasn't surprising but felt too new . I myself couldn't conclude what to say .

" Then step inside please " ,  Indradev said , moving ahead , while we walked behind him.

Pitashree circled his arm around my back abruptly and patted shoulder lowly whispering at my ear , " People come and go , but if they exist in your heart and soul forever, you might never lose them " .

I never wanna lose them...