🙏 Chapter 44. Reality 🙏

Arjun's POV:

I sighed and doesn't know what to do. I am feeling very bad at the lose of our children again. Feeling way too bad to see Draupadi who is going on crying and crying and is not listening to anyone. She just only want her children back and that too safely.

We are consoling her but she is not listening. She is throwing each and everything here and there. Then forcefully Nakul and Sahdev made her sit and made her drink water as to  cool her down. I feel too bad for her.

A messenger came and gave a letter to Bhrata Yudhishthir and went away. Bhrata told us that the letter is from Karn. We all got shocked but I am angry more. I saw that Draupadi too got up. I felt this a little confusing.

I said in anger,"Now what does he want".

Nakul eyes were too burning with anger. I can sense that and he said,"I think he has only done something".

But bhrata Yudhisthir said,"We should not blame anyone like that. I think first I should read this. He started reading the paper".

!!Paper!!

It's a short letter.I want you all to inform that everything which is happening is done by Duryodhan. I know you all won't believe me but at least you all believe in your wife, ask sister Draupadi that I am not telling lie. Prepare yourself for everything. And don't take tension of mine, take care of yours.

!!Paper ends!!

We all at first looked at each other and then we were staring at Draupadi. She sat and we were standing around her. She bent her head down as she was not able to meet her eyes with us.

Arjun was not able to wait and asked,"You lied to us and you hide the truth from us".

She looked up at me and then looked at everyone and said,"just......listen......see.....".

Bhrata Yudhishthir too lost him calm and said,"Why you did this panchali why you didn't tell us".

Bhrata Bheem punched on the table and said,"I never expected this from u Panchali. Never".

Nakul turned towards the window and said,"I am not going to talk to you who is so close to me and then too hide things from me".

Sahdev but looked at Draupadi and said,"I think we should let her say first".

We looked at her for the reply and she told us everything. We all got tears.

I am again regretting for again saying so much for Jyesth Bhrata like that. We didn't say anything but Draupadi was crying. Then a dasi came running and said Rajmata Kunti, Maharani Gandhari and Maharaj Dhritrashtra and Maharaj Pandu are nowhere in the palace.

Our mouth were hung open and thought what is new problem waiting for us!