🙏 Chapter 13. Reunion III 🙏

( in this update karn is also involved as Pandavas...)

Krishna's POV :

Everyone finally after 3 hours came to assembly hall for reunion. All the mahabharatians we're excited and happy to meet there family and loved ones. The moon was also seemed to be happy in this night for all of them. I was sitting above stairs with all the mahabharatians sitting parallel to each other. I think it's now time to start so I said,"excuse me".

But everyone ignored me and were busy with each other talking and laughing and enjoying . They all were seemed to be least bothered . I cleared my throat but no one was still listening to me then Suddenly Narad Muni came and said," Narayan! Narayan! What I am seeing prabhu no one is listening to u " and narad muni started laughing , this was only left that instead of helping me he should laugh. Then I looked at the hall everyone were still busy in laughing and talking , I said,"STOP IT ALL OF U".

I shouted loudly and now everyone was looking at me. Good now. Then I said," do u all....".

I was not able to complete when Rukmini with tears in her eyes said,"Arya , u shouted at us ".

Why she always melts me down. I got melted at her and was looking at her. My priye got tears because of ME . Then satya said ," yes, we were discussing so many important things and u disturbed us" .

Rukmini so soft and satya ohooo...she was like shouting at me and important talking she is doing . Seriously what is that so I asked," can I also get to know what is that ' so important thing'".

Rukmini smiled as when like a flower glows up and then said,"about kalyug's fashion".

I was admiring her but when she replied me Kalyug fashion . I was shocked. What all they are talking . It's time to enjoy and they are doing all this . I said,"you can do it later on priye , now it's reunion time(I smiled) not for talking "NONSENSE" .

I shouted at the last word and became angry a little. Then Mata Gandhari stood up and said," krishna how dare u to say nonsense to ladies fashion".

She too became angry. I gulped as she is mata and Mata's anger is very dangerous. And then radha said,"yes krishna it's very bad".

Radhe also became angry. Wow this was only left. I joined my hands and said,"ohk I am really very sorry ".

Radha stood and came forward with a smirk. I knew something is inside her mind and she said,"you deserve punishment...".

I was shocked and said,"what!"

I looked at them all shocked. And all the ladies said," yes!".

I looked at Narad muni but he was laughing to see all this.

Then I looked at them , bent by head down and asked,"so what's the punishment?"

Radha's smirk became bigger . She looked at all the ladies and then said," you have to allow us that whatever we ladies will ask , u will give us ".

What she asked. This is not possible and I said," no! I can't".

Radha knitted her eyebrows and said," yes you have to".

And all the ladies also,"yes you have to ".

All men were laughing . Nakul said," keshav to fass gye".

I sighed and said,"ohk! I can't win from u all ask whatever u want ".

Radha smiled in victory and said,"we will ask that some other day..".

All the ladies smirked at me. My inner self said," Hey bhagwan, sorry, hey mahadev yeh reunion hai ya fir mera bandbajarenion hai. Subah se dimag kharab ho rha hai ab sir me dard ho rha. ( Hey bhagwan , sorry, hey mahadev this is reunion or my bandbajarenion . Since morning my head is paining )

Narad muni said,"Narayan ! Narayan ! It's ohk bhagwant .

I know he said to assure me but I was Irritated and said," what ok! There is nothing ok . You are saying ok because you don't have so many wives to handle and specially Radha and also u don't have to do so many works and u don't have so many kinds of responsibilities".

Narad Muni replied," ohk bye. I have to check whether all the facilities of the palace is alright or not. Bye ".

He said and left the place. I then looked around and saw that everyone was again busy talking . I said calmly," my all beloved mahabharatians" .

Now everyone looked at me. I went at the centre of the hall and said - " so if my words are clear to u then please listen ".

I smiled and became happy that all of them atleast now are listening to him properly. But abhimanyu said," and if words are not clear then mamashree".

I rolled my eyes . Why don't anyone leave me in teasing and shouting and Everyone started laughing.I became irritated and said ,"then do whatever u want .so ,yes before u all again start up with your nonsense I would like to say that , ladies and gentlemen today is going to be a very big event in this hall, actually it is not big you can do whatever u want u can dance, sing and then we will have dinner all together and we all will enjoy maha.....".

I was again interrupted. Today's day is so bad.

" How can u all forget us " - a voice came from behind .

I looked at the person . I facepalmed . The Pandavas (except bheem), uppandavas and Draupadi fisted there hands in anger to see them . They were Shakuni, Duryodhan, dushasan and all the kauravs.

They came forward and then Duryodhan said," pranam krishna! But how can u forget us" .

Parth got up and said," Duryodhan what are u doing overhere we don't want to see your ugly face".

Duryodhan looked at Arjun angrily and said,"you!".

I stood in between and said," stop it ! Paarth it's not good . This assembly is for all mahabharatians and this means that kauravs are also invited as they were also a part of mahabharat".

Draupadi stood up , glared at Kauravas and said,"is it important that the kauravs will also be here".

She looked at me and I said,"yes krishnaa its important. And also I want to apologise to all of the kauravs as you were not invited".

Duryodhan smiled and looked at me and said,"dekhiye krishna we don't want to listen anything , we also have to say sorry to some people".

He was then looking at Draupadi with again that lustful eyes. I smiled internally by knowing each and everything and then I said,"you can do it afterwards. So we should start our reunion as everybody is overhere " .

"Wait,someone is missing ", someone said...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here is a very nice video for u all ...

It is very motivating.....and maybe I will try to post some videos for u all here.......

I found it in you tube...

Thank u ❤️❤️❤️