🙏 Chapter 7. Ladies Fashion 🙏

Kunti's POV:

Maharani Gandhari was dressing up for reunion. I was already dressed up and was sitting on the bed ,looking at her . And was helping her. While I was looking at some sets of jewelry didi asked, "I am looking beautiful or not".

I looked at her. Yeah she is looking beautiful but not maybe competitive to me. I smirked from inside while gave a sweet smile to jiji and said, "yeah jiji, you are looking extremely like a queen ".

I was trying my best not laugh or giggle. But then jiji said, " I never used to do makeup after I got married because of that cloth which I used to wear on my eyes".

Yes that cloth must have been really irritating . She never ever even saw anything after her marriage. I sighed and said, " but why are you not wearing it now jiji ".

Jiji turned towards me and said, "don't be so silly Kunti . This is Kalyug going on earth and also why will I tie it up first I was married to such a useless man who was blind and also because of him all this Mahabharat happened ".

She should not say this. But yes because of him only all this happened but I said," but jiji...".

I stopped when I saw that Maharaj dhitrashtra and Arya were listening our conversation from back of the door . My mouth was hung open . I was stood up and was staring looking at both of them but then jiji started," Actually I should wear that new trend and dresses which are there in Kalyug . Aa ....what were there name of the dresses ( she started thinking)...a ...ha!.....yes! Those jeans , crop top .....skirts ...".

Jiji was not looking at me. She was looking at the mirror wearing here earings and then speaking . She kept on telling like that. Sweat was there now on my forehead I didn't knew what to do. I was all worried that what things jiji was speaking but she stopped suddenly as she also saw both of them standing at the back of the door and hearing her all the words. Jiji's face turned full white. Her cheeks because of maybe a little embarsment became pink she looked at me and I shrugged as I didn't knew what to say and I indicated jiji to speak. She then looked at them and said , " A .....actually......I was saying that....that.....y....yes....that if our children will wear this then will look so cute...".

She was trying her best to smile...as trying her best to divert them. Jiji was all stammering while she was speaking.

And they both were all shocked , there mouth were open after listening jiji's words. And I and Gandhari jiji in shame ran away from chamber towards the assembly hall.....

While internally I was laughing. I don't know why.