🙏 Chapter 72. The end 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

There was enjoyment everywhere in swarg. The flowers were growing and were giving it's shiny beauty for red , green, purple , pink and many more, giving glory to atmosphere. But the most glory which comes to the trilok is from the happiness and joy of the people.

And this joy was specially celebrated by our dear mahabharatians who did so much hard work to develop peace and dharma. But now one thing was left which is very important.

Sahdev sighed and said,"Finally every thing..".

Bheem said,"is over...".

Nakul sighed and said,"by being soul also we can't live peacefully".

Krishna was about to say something when satainik interrupted him..

Satainik said,"Mamashree don't say that now that live peacefully and then again we have to do something....please nothing like that ... I love my ma too much ...she always have to bear so much...not again...".

He went and hugged draupadi.

Arjun smiled and said,"One thing is still left to do".

Krishna and Yudhishthir together said,"Yes".

Abhimanyu asked getting irritated."Now what?".

Pandu said,"Did you all forgot about pitamah?".

Sahdev said,"Don't worry for that pitashree I have got cure for that and I am done with it. He will wake up soon".

Arjun sighed and said,"Thank god atleast pitamah was there who was not there to bear everything".

Subhadra raised one eyebrow and said,"And what about my jiji?".

Nakul laughed and said,"What to say about her she is always the fire".

Sahdev smiled and said,"Not fire. She is Pandava's fire".

Everyone started laughing.

Radha , rukmini and Satyabhama came just now. Krishna smiled at them and stood up. I also went towards them.

Shree Krishna said,"hmm....so there must be a king also of this beautiful mahabharatians palace".

Pandu joined his hands and stood up and said,"Why Shree Krishna. You are there to rule over it".

Krishna smiled mischeviously and said,"Why don't I have to go?".

Arjun and draupadi looked at each other and then asked to krishna by looking at him,"Where govind?".

Krishna smiled. He looked at his three beautiful and charming women and looked at others and said,"You will soon get to know. But before that who should we make the king?".

Prativindhiya said,"jyeshta pitashree karn".

Karn nodded his head in no and said,"No. I think pitashree pandu is the best".

Pandu smiled and said,"But I don't want that i will feel more happy if my putr will be there at the throne".

Karn said,"No I also don't want that. Yudhishthir you become the king and sister draupadi you will be the queen.

Yudhishthir and draupadi said,"What!".

I giggled and said,"As we have to keep dharma then dharmraj Yudhishthir is among the best to sit.on the throne.

Yudhishthir hesitated and said,"but...".

Krishna immediately said,"I think everyone agrees to this".

Radha grinned and said,"Yes it will be best".

The next day...

All the rituals started to make maharaj Yudhishthir the king .
After all the rituals maharaj Yudhishthir and maharani draupadi sat on the throne with others also on there respective place.All of them were sitting when...

Krishna - Radhe now it's time to go back to our house.

Radha - ok sure krishna i missed golok so much .

Everyone was confused and looked at them. Then krishna smiled at them and nodded at narad muni.

I - As we all know our prabhu and devi radha lived in golok. It is the world of cows and cowherds or krishna's heaven . It is the home of krishna, and his eternal consort Radha , cows , goppis and his devotees. There are many waterfalls which are always pouring water , the sound of crickets, so sweet that it covers all over golok. The forest always looks very green and beautiful.

Flowers are always blooming , and there are even various kinds of decorated deer. Birds are chirping, peacocks are crowning and dancing and bees are humming. The cuckoos there sing nicely in five various kinds of tunes and also there are koyals who always give there melodious tune which people in prithvilok only get during summer during the mangoes time. And our prabhu and who all came from there have to go back.

Krishna then stood up with everyone stood up after him.

Yudhishthir - keshav you will come back na.

Krishna smiled and said - will surely meet.

With this krishna , the reservoir of pleasure, blowing his flute , accompained with his elder brother balram towards golok with radha behind him and all met him for last as they don't what will the destiny do with them the next.

Radha - but where are satya, rukmini and your other wives.

Krishna - you will get to know soon.

Radha - you always do like that to me, you always tell me half thing. ( She narrowed her eyes towards him)

Krishna - Radhee it's your surprise.

Radha - ohk.

They reached golok and are standing at the entrance of golok. Radha's eyes got tears as Radhakrishna both have spent such moments with each other, which were so lovely that it can't be expressed in words.

Then both with tears looked at each other with a great smile.

Krishna - you know na what to say.

Radha - yes at the count of 3.

Radha giggled and starts counting 3 .....2.....1...They together said ," RADHEYKRISHNA"

And goloka's gate opened . All there wives and all goppis were there to welcome them. Radha smiled and looked at everyone .

Radha - oh ...so this was my surprise. It is just amazing.

Everyone welcomed them in a very amazing and warm manner. Then radha krishna sat at there jhoola . Which is not only jhoola but the jhoola of their mila.... and is radhakrishna's jhoola. Jhoola also feels great that it is their jhoola.

Everyone sits and radhakrishna gets back to their old days of enjoy and to their golden times of days....

And then narad muni comes and says to us and mentions it at the end of the book of " MEETINGS IN HEAVEN"

NARAD MUNI - " KRISHNA TOH SABKI AAS HAI PARANTU RADHAKRISHNA KE ASTITVA KA VISHWAS HAI"...

DHARMA , PEACE , KNOWLEDGE, AHIMSA, TRUTH ...THESE ARE THE WORDS WHICH GIVES THIS BOOK AND DESCRIBES THIS BOOK.....AND OFCOURSE OUR LORD KRISHNA TOO...WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY BUT WHERE IS DHARMA THERE IS RADHAKRISHNA .....THE PEACE AND EVERYTHING IS MAINTAINED IN TRILOK IN MEETINGS IN HEAVEN NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO MAINTAIN PEACE IN THE WORLD .... LET'S GO AND DO THE GLORY AND BE WITH RADHAKRISHNA...

AND AT THE END LET'S SAY TOGETHER,

RADHEY RADHEY.....

THE END.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The credits of this chapter also goes to itsmaanvi thank u so much for helping me out in this last precious update and making the ending more adorable.