🙏 Chapter 60. Level 2 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

The fight between Kans and Krishna was going on. Kans was making illusions and copy of himself again and again. Shree Krishna got frustrated and he used Sudarshan chakra. The chakra started from one end and at last it defeated him. This made Duryodhan shiver with fear as Kans was the most powerful person among them and he has only gone. He thought to end the war as he knew that if he will continue then he will surely get defeated.

On the other side :-

Karn slided down in the darkness. Then he felt like that he bumped into something. He looked down and the thing on which he landed started moving and turned his head towards Karn. That was like monster which had one eye. So karn thought him to call one eyed monster. Karn jumped out of him and started going but that monster stopped him in midway by putting his big hand which was bigger than karn's body. Karn was not interested in fighting with him so started moving from the other side but that monster again blocked the way by putting his another hand in front. Karn got irritated and thought to change his name. So now as he got irritated he named the monster as irritating monster.

Daanveer Karn said while pointing his finger at him,"Hey! You! Irritating monster. I don't want to become a reason to defeat you so leave my way".

But it seems like the monster was also not in the mood to leave him and attacked karn. Karn took arrows and spoke some mantra and shooted him. Karn took another and shooted and finally defeated him and said to himself,"Good bye Irritating monster. Sorry but you irritated me and I don't like those who irritate me".

Then he heard some noise and followed that voice and went to that direction. But he felt that he is familiar with the voice.

On the other side :-

Subhadra's P . O . V :-

I woke up and I don't know where I am. I looked up to see and that was a dark room. Only the rays of moon from the window was making everything visible.

I stood up as thought where I am and when I looked around and then at the floor there were all snakes around. I jumped with fear where I was standing and in fear I shouted as I thought maybe someone would hear me and help me.

On the other side:-

Narad Muni's POV:

Duryodhana and Jayadrath blowed the shankh. Everyone looked amused at them. Shree Krishna said to Pandavas,"I am sure they must have ended war as they want to go to interrupt Bhrata Karn. We have to stop them".

Sahdev said,"Where is dushasan?".

They all looked around and when they didn't find him they looked at each other face and reacted as ' ho gya kalyan' .

On the other side :-

Daanveer Karn when reached the place, he saw subhadra with many snakes around her as they were not ready to bite her but ready to eat her. Karn was damn sure that they are very poisonous but what karn know is, in this game the person only gets hurt when we do something wrong. Then how can Subhadra. Karn stepped forward but in between a caged the wall came. The wall was made of rods. He shouted Subhadra as to don't worry he will do something. But he himself was also confused how to save her. Karn thought it is level 2. Ohk. He started to beat the Gate with all his power but all in vain. Snake was going to bite Subhadra but one Arrow came didn't allowed the snake to bite. I was too amazed to see that how it is possible.