🙏 Chapter 32. Happy Birthday 2 🙏

Draupadi's POV:

While we were walking Arya Nakul from behind tied a cloth over my eyes. I tried to remove it but he asked me not to remove the cloth and asked to move forward. The both took my right and left hand as for support to walk. They stopped so I too stopped. I asked them if we have reached or not! Arya Nakul said,"Yes, we have reached".

I said,"Now let me open my eyes".

Satyabhama asked me to wait and removed the cloth. I opened my eyes and saw the whole garden was filled with flowers. The whole family was present over there. Infront of the stair of the temple there was a mandap and two - three Brahmans were seated as to perform a yagna. Is Pooja going to be done?!

I said,"What is this ?".

"There is going to be a yagna and special pooja for you", Arya Yudhishthir said while smiling at me.

Sakha came to me and whispered to me,"Are you not happy sakhi?".

I looked at him to found smiling at me. I replied,"No govind I am really very happy".

I smiled back at Sakha just then suddenly Satainik came and took me for the Pooja.

The pooja started and everyone were very happy. The chants and mantras were making the environment pure.
As the pooja got over. Everyone stood up and joined their hands.

"Now after doing so much work I am very hungry", Arya Bheem said while Shrutsom said,"Me also".

I giggled and said,"Ok. But i have not yet made anything. I need sometime".

" FOOD IS ALREADY BEEN MADE", Sakha said making me surprise! It's been so early and when did they do all these!

Shrutkarma came and held my hand and said,"Only what we have to do is go and settle down ".

"And today all the gentlemen will serve the ladies", Satyabhama said while Subhadra clapped and said," That's good then".

Satainik made a pout and said,"But we are your children we should not serve food".

I caressed his face and declared,"My putr will not serve ".

"Mata why you never say words like Panchali. You should also say my putr will not serve", Arya Nakul said to Mata Kunti while everyone started laughing.

Bhrata Balram looked at us and said,"
Now can we proceed towards dinning hall !"

Now all of us went to dinning hall.