🙏 Chapter 35.Partiality 🙏

Narad Muni's POV :

Draupadi's birthday was the first occasion that was held in swarglok by Mahabharatians. It was a so tiring and busy day. Everybody enjoyed so much.

But here Prabhu Krishna ji is not seem to be tired. He is busy with his works. And now we have got one more work in his schedule. The most boring and hard work according to him which is sending ladies to Prithvi lok and not only this all the men who are there they got to know about their ladies are going so they also wanted to go.

When Prabhu refused, they protested against this and said that this is partiality between women and men they will also go.

Now Prabhu don't know what to do as he knew what will happen if they will go. He does not have any problem in sending them but he know about the future coming circumstances. He know all about future what is going to happen. He know that the evil are planning of something like what happened in past in Prithvilok. He know the fire of revenge is there in the mind of evils. But the Mahabharatians are not understanding. He know he can't change the destiny. He know he can't change what is written for the welfare of the people but he want this time that instead of destruction the evil also become good. His mind is going for the day only which will be coming in the future.

New history will be evolving. He thought he should discuss this to me but as Prabhu was going to put his feet out of the chamber I went there.

Prabhu told the problem to me.

I said," Narayan, Narayan. Prabhu you are God , you are my Prabhu. How can I help you in this. Let that happen which is going to happen. No one can change the destiny Prabhu you also know as you have experienced this" .

"But I can't let this happen like that", Prabhu said.

I said,"Prabhu you cannot do anything as you promised all the ladies. Men are protesting. So let them go. Let it happen what is going to happen. It is for World betterment only".

Then Brahma ji appeared while Prabhu welcomed him and said,"Ayiye brahma ji"

Brahma Ji said,"Accept my greetings trilokinath. I came here to tell that, I don't think that whatever is happening you should stop that because you know that last time evil's end should happen and it's correct time for that and if this will not happen then in while world ther would be problems and problems. I understand your words but Mahadev also has the same wish".