🙏 Chapter 38. Karn's anger 🙏

Duryodhan's POV:

We were now making a plan to take a new step ahead for destroying everything. Each one of us wanted to destroy and conquer more. But now only one thing was left which is the most difficult or you can say impossible for us, to conquer ' The palace of Mahabharatians'. I asked Mama Shakuni what can be done now and now by following his words we all with the help of Karn were conquering everything, now we can't take help from him now because there also all the people and most powerful ones and of course strong like us only. And the most powerful Krishna who can while sitting only defeat us. One round when Sudarshan chakra will move, everyone will be defeated.

We all are sitting here. Nothing is coming to neither my mind nor in anyone else's mind. I got up angrily and said,"There are so many powerful people and the most powerful is that Krishna. How can we defeat them".

Bhrata Karn said,"it's impossible to defeat them. Why don't you all understand. You all know you can't defeat them. You all should go say sorry to them and live with them happily. I am sure they will forgive you".

I looked at him and said."WHAT, no. Not at all. I can't say sorry. Duryodhan never say sorry but takes out sorry from others mouth".

I smirked while Bhrata Karn stood up and said,"And your this attitude is destroying you".

"Why don't you say clearly that you only want to go towards them", Dushasan said and giggled.

Bhrata Karn rolled his eyes and said,"See I didn't want to say this with that intention but yes I wanted to go. I want to go to my family. I want to live with them . Not with you all bloody fools".

With this he left the place.

"Bharata Duryodhan I think his mouth is needed to be sealed",Dushasan said and Mama Shakuni said,"my child. He can't do anything with us. Let him speak or say whatever he wants".

Mama Shakuni started laughing while Duryodhan said,"But then to mamashree. He is speaking a lot. We need to seal his mouth".

"Bhrata but one more thing I remembered. That Draupadi, when we will take revenge from her bhrata?".

"Soon brother soon. But mamashree we have to first conquer the palace",I said.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a shadow from the corner of the eye I saw. Mama Shakuni said,"Don't worry Bhanje. Your mama will help you. Duryodhan, my child now the time has come for my tricks and all works.