🙏 Chapter 34. Unknown gift 🙏

Draupadi's POV:

I enjoyed a lot today! This is among the best day of my enjoyment. This was a tiring day too. I was very tired now. I just wanted to rest now and have a long sleep and knew that because of tirdeness I would have a beautiful sleep.

I immediately went to my chamber. I was just looking at my bed and was happy to see my bed clean. Before I could jump on bed I saw a box sparkling at the window which was beautifully decorated.

I went near to it. I was excited to see what it is! I looked at it and something was sparkling in it.

The box was black in colour with blue and white roses and a beautiful blue colour lace was there. It was a medium size box.

I picked the box and thought of opening it but then my mind diverted and thought maybe it would be something done by a spy but again I thought that maybe it is a gift as today is my birthday, but everyone has gifted me gifts.

I kept the box on the table and took a dagger and then went near the box and carefully and slowly opened the lace and then opened the box.

I she saw a paper was kept above. I took the paper and kept the box aside and read the paper.

!! Paper !!

Hi, i am really thankful to you for all the things you did for me and you are such a nice person I have ever met . Its your birthday today. I know you must be thinking who I am and how I got to know about your birthday so wait first, wish you a very happy birthday , god bless you with all of the blessing and I want to tell you a very important thing don't tell anyone that you have got a letter and a box.

Now to an important point! These kauravas are horrible. They are using me as a weapon to destroy everything. They are destroying everything. So anyway at last I want to say....

1.happy birthday.
2.be aware.
3 take care of everyone.
4.don't send a letter back because it can be that we get caught.

And yes there is a present for my dearest sister, for your birthday inside the box. Hope you will like it.

- your brother karn

!! Page ends !!

I got tears in her eyes. I knew that with a heavy heart he is doing all this. He deserve to be with his family. I have to do something but what can i do, Hey Bholenath please give justice to Bhrata Karn. He is innocent.

I looked at the box. There were beautiful anklets for me. I picked it up and was just looking at these anklets which are so pretty. It has a red diamond in between which is shining like as a crystal. They are very beautiful.

I kept it in the box and decided to wear it tomorrow and kept the box at my dressing table and tore off the paper so that noone can read it......