🙏 Chapter 56. War 4 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

A tear drop fell from Sahdev's eye. All the warriors and soldiers who were fighting has stopped to see the scene which was so dreadful to see. Duryodhan was standing there with a smirk with dushasan behind him holding the hair of a woman who was insulted before in Prithvi lok, who was dragged by hair, whom they all tried to disrobe. Yes, she was no one other than draupadi.

Her face was full with sweat and tears. Her hair was all messed up.Her face was having several wounds which showed that she has been tortured very badly.

This time also pandavas were only looking at her. They were not able to digest this thing that this can happen with her again. As everybody was shocked and were staring at this scenario, Shakuni taking the advantage took his sword and move towards sahdev but then someone with arrow threw his sword from his hand.

The sky was covered with black clouds. The thunder and lightning were not indicating for rain but they were indicating that something bad is going to happen.

Suddenly an arrow from no where flew towards them and made Dushasan leave Draupadi's hair and as draupadi was going to hit the ground someone from the other end shooted the arrows on the ground making a soft couch type for Draupadi .

"Saavdhan",a voice came from north. Everyone turned to see who it was. There were ARJUN AND KRISHNA. They went to other side to defeat army but it was Arjun's luck that he came back on time. He only made couch of arrows for Draupadi.

"Dushasan",then a voice came from South. The voice was full of anger , pain, sorrow and hurt. Everyone saw that it was " KARN ".He came forward with tears feeling his eyes and were red also. His eyes first fell over Draupadi who was lying on the couch of arrows all wounded. Draupadi turned her head a little with effort as she was having pain all over a body but then suddenly head loosened, she started feeling dizzy, her head bent down and she fainted. Karn , Pandavas and krishna ran towards her but then Duryodhan, Dushasan and the leftover kauravas came between and stop them from going towards her.

Duryodhan looked at them angrily and said,"You all can't go towards her. This war happened as you wanted to get her back so let me tell you this war is not finished yet so you all cant meet her. This was only decided".

Bheem picked up his mace and started going towards him but Yudhishthir stopped him.