🙏 Chapter 25. Shopping 🙏

Gandhari's POV :

"do u all know I just love that kalyug's fashion", I said . We all were enjoying . While Radha giggles and says,"we all love that".

Subhadra stood up and said ," those big earings aww I am attracted towards them".

She was talking about these..

" one device has come on prithvilok . It's name is mobile phone", Draupadi said. I usually find putri quiet and just listening but today seems like she is also excited. " ya I also got to know about it. It has many benefits", Satyabhama said while Subhadra made a pout and said," I want to go to Kalyug".

I chuckled and said,"if u will go then bring some clothes for me".

Subhadra said,"I can't go cauze bhrata will not allow to go".

Satyabhama knitted her eyebrows and was staring at Subhadra and asked why. While Rukmini said it's not good .

Radha pulled subhadra's cheeks And said," yes, it's not good and if he is saying something then there must be any reason behind it".

" But we can ask to bhrata once. I think if we all will go and ask then he will surely permit us", Subhadra said while satyabhama smirked and said,"
why to plead when Arya is filled with punishment".

The chances of going to Prithvilok were increasing . Seems like maybe we can go. I was so excited. Radha stood up and said,"oh, yes, I forgot about that".

"so we can use that", Subhadra said while smiling cheekily. Draupadi jumped in excitement and shouted yes! And we all were staring at her. Draupadi has changed seems like. She is behaving like a little child. While we were staring she sat down and I can see that her cheeks were pink now . I and Radha giggled while Rukmini said,"I never knew Draupadi that u also get so much excited that u will jump like Subhadra".

Draupadi cheeks turned pink in shy and Subhadra cheeks turned red in anger and we all were laughing badly. " bhabhi, what do u mean", Subhadra said. Seems like subhadra got too much angry. We all were laughing. While Rukmini smiled at here and said,"nothing".

" so let's go and ask krishna about it", Radha said while Satyabhama was still laughing and said," yes".