🙏 Chapter 10. Evil Never Dies🙏

Duryodhan's POV:

I still kept my eyes close. I don't know why I was worried a little as what I will see after opening my eyes. I sensed something bright is there not dark as hell. I opened my eyes slowly - slowly and found the cloudy smoke on the surface where I was standing. And at a few metres forward Mamashree Shakuni and Dushasan were there standing and talking to each other . Maybe waiting for me only. I smirked . No I don't have to . I smiled then and moved forward. I went near to then and said, " mamashree..... Dushasan".

Mamashree smiled , ruffled my hair and said, " yes my bhanje ! How are u? ".

I smiled back and said," I am fine . What about u dushasan ".

I was speaking in a very calm and sweet manner. It was very much new for me to behave in this manner but I should now get this into habit. Then dushasan said, "me also Fine bhrata".

Then mamashree stopped smiling and said, "ohk.! Now stop this nonsense we have completed our punishment now it's time to go to heaven ".

I felt bad very little not that bad but yes I felt bad the way Mamashree said but then too I kept my calm and said," yes mamashree. Let's go".

We started walking. We first passed the Gate which was for the entrance of heaven. When we stepped inside we were feeling blessed and why were feeling that I don't know. So peace and chirping of birds . So cool air and so much good it was here which was indescribable. The waterfall also here is so beautiful . We went to drink water and while we were drinking Dushasan said,"bharata! I have also heared that there is going to be a reunion for mahabharatians . And the worst thing is that we are still not invited".

I listened to his words. No much control was now here. I knew that Pandavas must have been invited then why not us. Now It's not our fault. We are also mahabharatians . We should also be invited. This made me angry. And then I said,"what!how dare they did not invite us".

Mamashree got up from the edge of lake and came towards me and said,"shaant bhanje! Shaant ho jaao!".

But how can I . This thought made me more angry that Pandavas must have been invited and we were not . I looked at mamashree and said,"how can I cool down mamashree . I thought that this time I would be good to everyone but this time they....".

Dushasan also came forward and said," bhratashree is right mamashree . They didn't do good wih us".

Anger was running through my nerves. I kicked a stone in anger while mamashree said," I know bhanje I know ...and for that I have a great plan..".