🙏 Chapter 29. Sisters 🙏

Subhadra's POV:

The sun was rising and the prepration were also rising . The time was going very fast . After we had our breakfast we decided to start our plans. As according to plan I was given the duty to take Jiji away from the palace . So we both went to the market of Swarg. Jiji was first time seeing the street. She was seemed to be very excited. It's not even afternoon and I am exhausted but jiji is very active as always. I didn't wanted to move any furthur so I asked to go to temple and she happily and excitedly agreed to that I sighed and So we both went to Mata Durga's temple as it was nearest . We went upstairs and were enjoying the looks of temple . The temple was quiet big. There were many people but it was not like prithvilok that the royal people will go first or they will be given aside, for temple or worship places all this was forbidden . After offering prayers we all went to Garden . We sat and laughed and enjoyed a lot but now I was very much tired. I wanted to now sleep overhere only ! And it's time to go back now! I thought this would be a very nice idea to just make jiji move out here but seems like this was the worst idea! I sighed and stretched my arms in air as I was tired and said," finally! Its going to be evening".

" Why you want that the day go off soon. You only wanted to stay and spend time with me and now you are behaving like you are not interested . I don't know what happened to u. Subhadra just tell me what are you hiding from me i am seeing you since morning", Jiji shot these words at me while I gulped. I didn't knew what to reply. I looked down. She asked me to look up and answer . I looked up and said," nothing jiji its nothing like that. I am just tired a little bit".

Jiji looked at me and said calmly,"then you should have told me earlier we would have went to palace".

I looked at her with wide eyes and said,"no jiji i want to spend the whole day with u".

She looked at me with her left eyebrow up and said,"but you are tired! Right?".

" No i was just joking", I said and chuckled nervously. We both started to got towards the palace while jiji said," I think you have gone mad".

I tried to smile at her and we went back to palace from our horses and entered inside from the exit door. Jiji asked me why we are going from here . I just said so that we reach early ! The sun went off to sleep and the moon woke up . Whatever happened ! I was really tired but really we spend the whole day as real sisters in which Jiji behaved as elder sister and me as her younger careless sister. After we went to the palace we said Good Night to each other and went to our chambers to sleep and flowed in the ocean of dreams.