🙏 Chapter 27. Kalyug 🙏

Krishna's POV

It was a mid day time and I was worried and was roaming from one side to another side of the chamber. Dau was also there sitting and eating kheer not even worried a little. With my worry, the speed of my steps was also increasing rapidly. I stopped infront of dau and sat beside him and said," I am not able to understand dau that what they will ask".

He was still eating and his one bowl was finished and he was going to take another he found me staring at him and so he said,"Don't worry kanha . Everything will be fine and just think that 1 week is going to pass and no one asked anything".

I got up with the ray of hope of happiness with day's words and said," Maybe they must have forgot ".

" Maybe . But it's not necessary they must have forgot because it can also happen that they must be thinking of something big and exciting", Said dau while still eating. I got worried again and looked at him and said," Don't say like this dau otherwise what I will do. You ask to bhabhishree . Maybe she know something".

Dau was going to say something when a daasi came and informed that Draupadi, subhadra, satyabhama, Rukmini, Mata Gandhari, Revati Bhabhi, and all the ladies are here to come inside . My eyes grew wide now. I said," What should I do now dau!?".

Dau stood up and put his hand on my shoulder and said," Don't worry. And now if u have given them promise then what can be done. Let them come in".

The daasi goes and call them inside. I am still worried . I don't want that to happen what is seems like gonna happen.  The ladies came inside . I stood straight and with a straight face said," So all here together. Reason?".

Radha with her calm smile came forward a little and said ,"yes krishna do u remember your punishment".

I said yes. Satyabhama came forward now and I can see a mischevious smile formed on her lips . This made me a little worried. She first looked down and giggled while others were also giggling. Me and Dau looked at each other in confusion. Satya looked up at me and said," so aarya we are here to ask something".

Subhadra clapped once and said," yes I am so excited".

Rukmini had a small smile showing her calmness as usual and said,"so aarya shall we ask".

Seeing them smiling and happy made me smile.  I finally said,"i can't say no priye to u all".

Krishnaa said," sakha we all want that u give us permission that we go to Prithivilok to explore all new things".

"don't forget shopping", Mata Gandhari said. While me and Dau were like WHAT!

Radha looked at me and said,"yes we all want to go to Prithivilok".

No this can't be done. Radha! She know then also. Does she not know. I asked her through eyes . She blinked her eyes once saying everything will be fine. I sighed and asked then too once," but what is the need of it".

Satyabhama with pleading eyes said," aarya you can't say no. Please ".

I went to Revati bhabhi and said," revati bhabhi please atleast u understand".

I thought she always understand me so would try this time also but she also said," sorry krishna but today i can't do anything you promised them".

I went to Krishnaa and took her hands and said," sakhi u only understand i always help u".

She also wanted to go seems like and looked down and said ," but sakha i also want to go".

I said with pleading eyes," please sakhi look at my eyes how i am filled with innocence. Just see my condition".

Subhadra popped out between me and sakhi . My hands got released from Sakhi's hands . Subhadra was standing facing me and back towards Sakhi. Subhadra said ,"bhrata please not this time because jiji will do that only what we will say so we are going".

Dau came from back and said," kanha i think u should say yes because u cannot say no as u have promised them ".

I sighed and gave them permission. They all became very happy. I was very happy to see them happy but ....my thoughts were broken when Rukmini said,"So tell aarya when can we go?".

I told them that ," i have to first talk about it to narad muni ji then i will tell u ".

They all nodded in ok . They are not having any problem.All the ladies gives me smile and then leaves the chamber . I looked at day in amusement while he chuckles and gives me all fine looks. While I asked to let's go to narad muni and we went there.