🙏 Chapter 55. War 3 🙏

Draupadi's POV

I crying but that doesn't mean I am weak. I am very strong physically and mentally both but these tears are not stopping. I wiped the tears and convinced myself that I have to do something, I can't sit like that.

From the dark window I saw a shadow, probably a man coming here.  He is the same man who comes and checks on me. Today also he will come and check on me and room and will go.

A smirk appeared on my face as I got a brilliant idea. Making my face serious I stood up and as the man came towards me she instantly pushed with in a jerk with a big handle of a big drum and before he can do anything I ran away but my bad luck didn't let me go off from this sadness. From back someone placed hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw it was no other than one of the Kaurav brothers. He smirked angrily and grabbed my wrist and took me forcefully towards Duryodhan. I took the flower pot which was kept as a show piece and banged it on his wrist but he didn't look at me as if no pain occured. I tried much harder but he, being a warrior, I can't do anything.

When we reached I gave a deathly glare at Duryodhan and asked what happened he told that I tried to run away. Duryodhan ask him to put me in kalkothri and will see me afterwards and he dragged me like an animal towards the darkness.

Dushasan's POV

Again Everything is happening as if it was done in Prithvilok but there are chances of our victory this time.

I was curious to talk about this and so I said,"Mamashree, see all the work is done. Now only we have to wait till morning".

Bhrata Duryodhan took a sip of Madira and said,"These Pandavas will see their loved ones broken down, burnt, frozen and much more".

Mamashree Shakuni laughed and said,"Don't get so much excited bhanje. Let's see what will happen".

What does he mean by this now?!

Narad Muni's POV:

The next morning started with the sound of shankh and then the shouting of men. The swords were swinging in the air, the arrows flew and pierced into someone, the mace pushed everything. These things were dreadful to see. Today 75 kauravas were defeated. They all were attacking each other as they were their today's meal.

Gadadhari Bheem was unstoppable. He was continuously defeating everyone. Arjun arrows were like waves of winds passing through the air. Nakul was on full mood to make anyone show the hell.

Sahdev today decided to make Shakuni his prey and defeat the root of all the happenings. He challenged him while accepting it was the only thing left towards Gandhar Raj. Both started with bow and arrows. Sahdev shot one arrow, from the other side Shakuni shot two. Shakuni shot and arrow on the wheel of Sahdev's chariot and Sahdev fell down from his chariot.

Sahadev used spear and broke shakuni's chariot. The two of them picked up the swords. The fight started they twisted and then twirled with the swords and at the end Sahdev threw shakuni's sword and put his sword at shakuni's neck. Now only one splash and the game will be over. His sword was on his his left hand and he started by he placing his sword on air towards his right and with a roaring sound as he was going to defeat him someone shouted , "STOP". He turned and saw it was Duryodhan and Dushasan with the other person with whom they were standing when saw , it was like he wanted to take off his eyes.