🙏 Chapter 58. Decided 🙏

Sahdev's POV:

"But how is this game related to us?",I asked while my eyebrows knitted and had a full questionable expression.

"In this game the family members will be kept at different places and I think one person has to clear all the rounds",Bhrata Karn said. So is it like that.

Nakul said with excitement,"It's easy as it is of intelligence our deva can do it".

He at last patted on my shoulder. Me!? Would I be able to? I looked at everyone while Keshav said,"It is not that easy Nakul. Intelligence we want but strength, dharma, truth, power and everything should be there".

"Then who can do the keshav?",Bhrata Yudhishthir asked.

Everyone went into deep thoughts. I was in notion that I won't be able to do that neither Nakul. Can Keshav do that? But if he wanted to or it could be then he would have surely himself said at the start! Why he would have been thinking then.

"This Duryodhan always create problem for us",bhrata Bheem shouted in anger and this time I would surely agree with manjle bhaiya. Bhrata Karn looked at us and then said to Bhrata Bheem,"Don't worry anuj. Dharma is with us. God is with us. Pandavas are united. I am also not going back and how can we all forget that Keshav is with us".

"But what about war?",Bhrata Arjun asked. Keshav got up and said,"Parth I think war will also continue".

"What!", that's what we Pandavas except Keshav said as we're shocked.
"But how it is possible? I mean...", Nakul said. Keshav looked at everyone and said,"It will be good if war continues because only one person is enough to continue the game and award will be there then Duryodhan will be busy and then he can't do anything i.e. any disturbance in game".

"Hmm. I think it is correct. What do you say jyesth bhrata",Bhrata Yudhishthir too agreed with it but I saw Bhrata Karn was silent for 2 minutes with his head bent down and as if thinking something very deeply. He slowly pulled his head up and looked straight and said,"Draupadi. Did you all see her state. How badly she was tortured and treated. These evils don't have a heart. That time I felt like I should show them the worst day. I accepted Draupadi as my sister and what did I do. I was not able to save my sister.she was looking at us with expecting eyes that this time at least we will save her but we didn't and she fainted. That was the most horrible sight that I saw. Till today's date I always thought that I must be only the person in trilok who is so unlucky but I was wrong. Mahadev ki Kasam, I will never let these kauravas live happily".

Bhrata got up and went in front of Krishna who was standing and said,"Keshav I will complete this game".

Yes. I think bhrata can do it. Arjun got up and said,"What! No bhrata please there is so much danger in doing this. No you will not go".

"Parth I think it will be best if Jyesth Bhrata Karn goes because he is capable to do it",Keshav said and he placed his hand on Karn's shoulder and said,"No one can defeat you Bhrata. You will go I know you can and you will win".

Bhrata Karn smiled and said,"Of course Keshav".

Bhrata Yudhishthir said,"OK then. Nakul send the messenger to Duryodhan that the war will be continuing as well as we will be completing the game".