🙏 Chapter 47. Tapasya 🙏

Karn's POV:

My grew wide and without wasting a second I went inside immediately and said in anger,"What you all have even thought of me? Am I a material to use?".

Gandhar Naresha as expected came to me and was about to say something and probably I know what he is gonna say. I stopped him and said,"I am not going to do this! If this would have been for something good then I would have surely done! If you all are gonna force me to do then I will leave this place and go to Suryalok".

"But", Duryodhan said.

My anger raised at peak. Everytime when I listen to duryodhan now, my body starts shaking with anger. I shouted,"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND! Fine I am leaving for Suryalok".

I turned and started moving but stopped when Gandha Raj said,"Wait bhanje don't go we will not force you ok don't go".

I turned towards them and nodded in yes and moved from their chamber. As long as I will be with them, the more my mind will get disturbed.

Hey Mahadev don't let him get to those Jadibooti!

Suddenly my legs stopped, making me turn back and hide again behind their chamber. I know they will do or think something again!

"Then what to do now Mamashree?"

"Don't worry bhanje, now you go and do tapasya!"

"Yes bhratashree"

"Ohk fine"

Duryodhan will go?

I went to my chamber straight away and send a messenger to Pandavas to tell them about Duryodhan's next move!

On the other side :-

Arjun's POV:

We were discussing about everything that how to save everyone now as Duryodhan has captured everyone. I sighed.

"So is there no other way bhrata?", Nakul said while Pitamah said,"This Krishna can only tell".

I looked at Keshav while he smiled calmly at me. I smiled back. Keshav's one smile makes my all sadness fly away as like one gentle breeze takes so much dirt away.

Keshav indicated me towards the entrance of the door. I got confused while he chuckled and again indicated me to look back.

When I looked back then a messenger came and told about the tapasya and that too of Mahadev will be now done by Duryodhan.

I was shocked and aghast at this.

Nakul started laughing and said,"Tapasya and that too done by Duryodhan!".

With him Bhrata Bheem too started laughing as well.

"Then someone has to do tapasya from Pandava side also! Am I right Bhrata Yudhishthir?",Keshav got up and said. He winked at me.

Why he is winking? Everyone turned their heads towards me. Then after staring at me for several seconds I got to know their intentions what they were trying to say.

I giggled and said,"Will surely go and make Bholenath happy before Duryodhan".

After sometime:-

I prepared myself went and started his the tapasya. It's too cold here but not for me as I have gone through and practised earlier before too. I was easily bearing all this. I was sitting in meditating posture and was chanting the name of Mahadev orally and in mind too.

On the other side:-

Mata Parvati's POV:

I and Swami are sitting together and are looking all this. Why everything has to be done again and again? Why all sadness to be absorbed by them. I know the answers but I can't hold it.

I finally asked,"Why is it like that, that in every such situation everyone comes to do Tapasya for you and Arjun, he has to bear so much".

My face wore worrieness but Swamy  smiled calmly and said,"Devi you know what is happening and he is Arjun who can easily complete this".

I looked just at his eyes and asked,"And what about Duryodhan, he will come soon".

"Are you sure?",he asked to me, leaving me with question mark!

I first looked at him questiongly and then got cleared at Swami's words at which he smiled.