🙏 Chapter 16. Kidnapped 🙏

Subhadra 's POV:

I opened my eyes. I was having a bad pain on my head which was slowly slowly becoming an headache . I got and looked around but nothing was visible as it was dark. I realised that my mouth has been sealed with a piece of cloth and my hands and legs have been tied up. I tried to move but it was of no use. Suddenly I heared some footsteps . I now got so much afraid that I was not able to utter a single word. The unknown person came and stood infront of me but I was not able to see her / his face as it was extremely dark. The unknown person removed the cloth from my mouth and said , " don't try to move or escape from here as it will be of no use . You cannot go from here. We will take revenge from each and every person and specially from you and from your each husband."

What does he mean. Don't he know I am the sister of Bhrata Krishna and Balram and now my Arya Arjun is also here then too they are not afraid of anything. I said,"who are u ? First tell that".

Another unknown person came inside the room and said,"wait, let me turn this darkness to light ".

And then he / she lightened up the room by lightening up the diyas in the corners of the room. Now I was able to see each and everything . The man who was standing infront of me was jayadrath and the other person who was lightening up the diyas was seemed to be like a worker. My eyes grew wide and I said," jayadrath ! You! I swear I will not leave u ".

He looked at me and was staring . His was all horrified I don't know why as if I am a ghost . First he kidnapped me and now he is acting as if like I kidnapped him. This expression which is on his face I should have . I looked at him for a reply or an answer for this expression . He said," hey ! Wait ! What ! You are not Draupadi , who are you ?".

His mouth was hung open . So he by mistake kidnapped me? I said," I am Subhadra".

Jayadrath looked at me and said," oh Subhadra. That krishna and balram's younger sister?".

My hands were paining badly . I looked at him and got angry and said,"
yes ! And. How stupid u are u don't know who I am and u kidnapped me. How foolish u are !".

He sat and held my hand tightly . I screamed a little as it was paining badly . He said," shut up! I am not here to listen to your nonsense. Just listen to me I went to kidnapp Draupadi but u went to her chamber . It was your mistake , you fool and yes don't worry, u will not be allowed to go from here actually it is also good that we abducted u . Now there will be more fun. Now bye ! I have to abduct draupadi".

Saying this he went away with a smirk on his face. I was all afraid now what will happen. Hey mahadev, now don't let anything bad happen.