Family full of surprises (Chapter1)

What has happened

» three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily

married now and logan is older.

But will something or someone from either of there past come back and try and ruin it for them?

Or will they live happily ever after? Eh... Probably not I guess you have to read to find out.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter1

"But momma I not wanna go." lauren heard her four year old son wine from his car seat. 'Man how the time flies' she thought to herself before turning around to her son.

"Sweetie we'll only be gone for a minute, then soon you can see mommy sound good?" she asked trying to calm him down and seeing that it worked he quickly noded his head she turned back around and started up the car. "But momma, I scared of the dwentist" logan pouted. Lauren gave him a sad smile and said " I know buddy but everything will be ok I promise."

Soon they made it to the dentist and were called back it didn't take any time for them to get called to the back and soon they were done. "look, look momma what da dwentist gave me!" lauren smiled down at her overly excited son who was jumping up and down holding some sugar free suckers that we're given to him.

Lauren bent down to logan's level and said " I know buddy, and that's for being a big boy now let's go show mommy." and she scooped him up making him giggle loudly. Making there way to the car on their way to see the one that they both love. His mommy. Her wife. Camila.

«» «««««««»» «» «««««» «««» ««««

Meanwhile at home camila had just finished cleaning the house, she sighed thinking that these have been the happiest years of her life. Of course they have had their share of fight, but they get through it. Camila couldn't wait to see her loved one and her baby boy. Since today wasn't her day off but she wasn't feeling so well so she had to lie to her wife by telling her that she didn't work today.

Yes, she hated lying to lauren but at the same time she didn't need her to be worried about her. Speaking of that she soon heard the door open and little feet rush in, she automatically knew who it was.

"mommy, mommy wook what I gwot! " she heard her son's excited voice call for her from the living room. As soon as she made it in the front room he leaped into her arms luckily he wasn't heavy. Well then again he is only three.

" hey there baby, did you miss me?" she asked him laughing at how excited he was to show her what ever it was he had. "yes, but wook!" the little brown haired boy said while basically sticking the suckers in his mother's face while his other mom stood back watching and laughing at the seen.

"Yeah I see now how about you go and watch some cartoons while I talk to your mom ok." camila told her son while giggling a little before putting him down. "o-tay mommy" and he was off.

" so how was your day babe? " lauren asked camila as she sat the small burnette on her lap and gave her a soft kiss on the lips." it was fine, I just basically resting all day so, nothing special, how about you baby?" the younger girl asked while putting her head in the crook of the older girls neck. Lauren was about to reply when she felt something hot come in contact with her neck, and soon realized it was her wife. She began to wonder how come she didn't notice it this morning and she started to wonder did she really need to go to work today? Or did she lie?

"ummm it was alright, me and logan had fun but how are you feeling today?" lauren asked camila with one eyebrow raised.

"y-yeah I'm fine why would you ask that" camila asked.

"Camila how long have we been together, huh? Don't you think I know you by now. Look I know that your lying to me, just tell me the truth." lauren said which made camila look up into her eyes.

"Ok the truth is I wasn't feeling well this morning, but I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be worried about me because I know how you are. So I just decided to take off of work today and take care of myself." lauren stared at the younger brunette on her lap in awwe.

"Baby, you know you didn't have to do that I'm always here for you." lauren said. " Anyway tomorrow the girls, want to meet up somewhere." camila said. "really I missed them haven't seen them in a while it will be good to see them again." " yeah I know-"

"momma, mommy I twired now." the two women turned to look at the little boy rubbing his eyes and pouting his lip. They just couldn't get over how cute he was.

"Ok logan want to take a nap with mommy and me?" lauren asked bending down to his height after he nodded sleepily she picked him up and went over to camila who was now lying on the couch.

"babe, let's go to the room. " she whispered in her sleepy wives ear, it took a minute but they made their way to there room and laid on the bed, with logan in middle. About 20 minutes past and both camila and logan were asleep but lauren was yet to go. She reached over and kissed camila on the nose then she gave her a longer kiss on her forehead. Then she kissed her son on the forehead while playing with his hair.

With her arms wrapped around the both of them all she could think was 'I'm never letting go' and she finally closed her eyes

×××××××××

A/N

So... I hope you like it so far! And trust me it will get better this is just the start. Sorry I know it's not the longest chapter, I'll try and make the next longer.

So tell me what you think about it, and/or I would like to see you guys ideas for the next chapter on what you think should happen even though I kinda already have an idea.