zero ;; sweet creature

SWEET CREATURE
[ a taekook fanfiction ]

in a world where fairies, goblins vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards, humans― jeon jeongguk didn't know in which category he can classify himself in

he couldn't shift like a werewolf, nor did he have fangs like a vampire. no he didn't have wings like a fairy or pointed ears like an elve, he wasn't a human either with his eyes constantly changing it's colour & his unique powers. he was different but people just titled him as demon.

kim taehyung, one of the humans in school after hearing several rumors tries to get close to the said demon, finally gets to know him better and discovers that his name has nothing to do with how he was, cause he was just a sweet creature.

❝why do your eyes turn purple when you're with me?❞

❝it turns purple whenever i am with people i like or care about.❞

contains : shy top gguk, power bottom tae, lower case intended, mythical creatures, fantasy, mystery, plot twist, fluff, angst, violence, magic, comedy, bad humor, potential slow burn, sexual themes, plot twists

all rights reserved
Bangtanlover95
© 2020

"kill him."

the two words somehow managed to crumble the woman's whole world before her. she looked down at the little boy who wasn't even one week old, tears streaming down her face.

"he is just a little boy, a baby." she whispered, not even daring to raise her voice because the high, privileged creatures were right there in the hospital, for deciding the little one's fate, "he is harmless, sire."

"you know the prophecy, don't you?" the man pointed out, his eyes daggering at the the new born who was busy with the only job he is capable of.

he was sleeping, totally clueless about whatever was happening, that he was about to get killed.

"i'm aware of the prophecy but it doesn't have to be true. it might be spurious, like a lot of other prophecies turned out to be." she finally retorted.

"i can't lose my son because of some false myths." she hugged the infant tightly, big fat tears rushing down and before she could wipe those away, they kissed his son's cheek making him move a little.

"i know it's hard for you but it's for the greater good." the man standing with two guards behind, proving how powerful he was looked at the boy's father who was weeping as well, scared for his son's life.

"mr. jeon. please convince your wife. what needs to be done is to be done." with that deep voice, he almost ordered, massaging his temples as he was getting annoyed by these crying episodes.

"there must be another way." the father spoke, squeezing his wife's shoulder who sobbed even harder at this, "sire, please. there must be an alternative."

"he is born to kill." the stranger man informed, "he needs to be killed right now before he is responsible for many other deaths."

"take the baby." he ordered his two guards, now bored of talking, he just needs to get the job done.

the guards will do what they are told to and they nodded before walking ahead but before they could get the little one, the only woman present there held her hand in the air, stopping both of them, "don't you dare."

"sire, the prophecy says he will be a threat once he reaches eighteen right?" she remembered, hugging her son even tighter if that was practically possible.

"yes. eighteen it is."

"so let him live for these years at least, what if he isn't a threat? i promise, i will kill him myself if necessary. please i beg you." she cried out loud.

the man seems to give it a thought.

"it will be hard to let go that time."

"please―"

"fine." he cut off the lady, "but remember your words."

"jeon jeongguk is living then, but how long? it depends."

thoughts??

i promise i will continue this
like PINKY PROMISE guys
yeah trust me one last time !