Day 261

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

~~~

Yeah.... I fully intended to write the next book summary but then shit happened and that's being pushed back to tomorrow night.

Sorry about this, it's just that, well first the fourth book took me forever and the books kept getting more complicated so I'm actually going to be working on the rest of these during the day and finishing at night then posting, and secondly my nights keep being unpredictable so I can't escape to my room with enough time to write the summaries so that sucks.

Also, remember those pronoun bracelets I mentioned a couple days ago? I finished the she/her one and it looks great, but then I started the they/them one and I- the colors are just so pretty like oh my gods it's so pretty?? Like yes?? These colors are perfect for they/them??? I've only just started but I'm in love with these bracelets I swear

I have to wrap presents for most of my family too and tomorrow's Christmas Eve.

Also I don't exactly believe in the Christian reason for Christmas or the capitalist reasons, but rather the belief that close to the end of the year we should appreciate the people we care about in our lives and if that's by gifts then you do you. Honestly I'd probably be a big gift-giver if I didn't question my gifts choices every five seconds to the point that I just can't give gifts.

Also I had to put two out of my three on schedule fics and it really hurts but everyone's been super sweet about it so that's nice. For those who read my SS fic on here, I plan on publishing a new chapter this Sunday so don't worry about hiatus.

I just haven't finished writing the chapter yet..... but I know where it's going so it's fiiiiiiiiiine (800 words needs to be written why didn't I work on this sooner????)

Stay safe kiddos and don't stress over gifts, it'll be okay.

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink