Day 209

Sunday, November 1, 2020

~~~

64 notifications in 3 hours.

Most were just people commenting on my works or voting, which is fine don't get me wrong, I love it when people do that! It's just that it clogged up my notifications so much that the page reloaded twice and I was nearly kicked off of Google for a sec.

Anyways I published my first original work on here, it's in a book I just published, you can find it in my published work section or look at my message board for the link if you want to be fancy.

I'm not looking forward to going back to school this week, I really enjoyed not having to listen to adults talking, doing huge amounts of work with too little time to actually do it, and finally having time to take care of myself.

Also, Covid-19. 

Literally one of the sister schools to my high school is fully virtual, but I'm still 4 days in person. I give it a week or two before I have to be quarantined, tops. 

Also my usual vaguely-sick-but-not-enough-to-mean-anything thing is coming back.

Basically, it's where my nose is stuffy or running, I sneeze a lot, and I cough a lot but I'm not sick, I don't have a high temperature, and everything's fine except for low-key symptoms of the common cold. 

Yay....

Don't worry though, I take my temperature every time before I go to school and I'm making sure my senses aren't dying on me so I should know if or when I get Covid.

Stay safe kiddos and remember to blow your nose regularly!

Love you <3<3<3

~Ink