Day 298

Friday, January 29, 2021

~~~

Ideas and questions for 300!!

~~~

I have 1 chapter that has to be done by Sunday morning, and 2 chapters that have to be done by Monday morning. 

I have to start answering day 300 stuff so I'm not overwhelmed by the amount of stuff to do.

But otherwise I got all my homework done today, which considering that was math homework, social studies notes, then an elective's notes, that's impressive

I mean, I did the math on the bus (do you know how hard it is to write functions onto paper while the bus is throwing you around?? Also, balancing a textbook on your legs plus the pencil, eraser, paper, and calculator?!??) 

I was lucky, I had done most of the questions in class which left only 6 left, but you try figuring out math on a bus when the last problems are always the worst.

But I did 11 pages of notes total, from 2 different textbooks and 2 different types of note taking styles (the teachers check/grade us on how we do our notes and both teachers have different ways they want the notes done) done in under an hour and thirty minutes. Doing that usually takes me at least 2 hours to get done! 

So basically I plan on working through the chapter due Sunday as much as I can tonight, then day 300, then I'll actually sleep. 

Tomorrow will be writing chapter due Tuesday and taking pictures for day 300, and then Sunday will be chapter due Wednesday and the heavy writing parts for day 300, then Sunday night it's finishing up day 300 and posting!!

And let's just ignore the fact that I want to write so bad is because I like to channel all my stress and pent up emotions into fics because it's the only therapy I can do without being scared of all the time I'm wasting, plus I can do it alone!

Lots to do but I'm excited!! I mean, 300 days of this! And in 60 more days, it'll be exactly a year since I made my first entry. I have plans for 360, but those are for when the day comes and not to be revealed until then.

Stay safe kiddos, remember to punch Nazis!!

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink