Day 258

Sunday, December 20, 2020

~~~

Next book here we come!!

Abusive family is abusive, Baby Boi decides he's done so he packs his stuff and sneaks out of abusive house. He sits out by the bus stop, where he sees a big black doggo. Then the Pun Bus arrives and surprise! It's a magic bus (not the magic school bus though, just a magical bus)! Baby Boi gets on it and the two people running the bus ask for his name. Baby Boi claims to be Underrated Character #1, they talk about rumors of Dog getting out of Wizard Prison, and they drop him off at Red Heads' home. They welcome him as usual and time passes to them boarding the train with BOOK SMARTS but all of the compartments are full so they sit in the last one where an poor-looking old guy is sleeping. His Professor Bag(tm) reads Werewolf McWerewolf and they rule him harmless.

But then the Ring Wraiths appear and start sucking Baby Boi's life essence, until for Werewolf McWerewolf saves him, feeds the Golden Trio chocolate, and yeets over to the front of the train to get an explanation. As it turns out, the Ring Wraiths are guarding Hogbreath from Dog, who is a Very Dangerous Man but no one really knows why, Werewolf McWerewolf is the new Defense Teach, and he's awesome. Also Cool Twins sing the Hogbreath anthem at a funeral march pacing and I love that.

Stuff happens and Baby Boi can't go on the super fun shopping day to the neat village because his abusive family didn't sign a slip saying he could go. Baby Boi says screw it and throws on his cloak of introvert dreams only for Cool Twins to stop him, teach him how to use Mary Sue Map, and help him get into one of the hidden passages that will lead him into the neat village. Baby Boi does so and catches up with his friends. 

Flying Soccer is here and Baby Boi loves it, but then Ring Wraiths show up and knock Baby Boi out. Hot Mess and co make fun of Baby Boi, who goes to Werewolf McWerewolf for help, who's like "here's everything about Ring Wraiths and there's a spell to stop them" and Baby Boi's like "teach me the way of the YoYo" but he just kept yoing- kidding, no Werewolf McWerewolf teaches Baby Boi how to use the spell in weekly classes after school like the father-figure Baby Boi needs. 

Then, on one of Baby Boi's daring adventures out in the neat village under his cloak of introvert dreams, he overhears teachers talking about Dog and Baby Boi's parents in the pub. He sneaks in and hears all about how Dog is his dogfather and was best friends, basically brothers with Deer, Werewolf McWerewolf, and Rat. Turns out, Dog betrayed Deer and Doe to No-Nose which lead to them dying, and then blew up Rat before getting locked up in Wizard Prison for twelve years now. 

All while this is going down, Hot Mess was lightly scratched by Big Birb and had Peacock King bully his way into having Big Birb ordered to be killed. Also also, BOOK SMARTS' cat, Orange, is fighting with Ronny's rat, Plot Twist. Also also also, BOOK SMARTS is somehow taking classes at the same time and it's weird but whatever. Also also also also, Future Lady predicted two things in Baby Boi's future, first that he's going to die this school year, and secondly a prophecy about a servant reuniting with his master, a innocent man being killed, and blah blah blah death. 

On Spooky Season Night, Dog breaks into Griffin dorms and rips up Ronny's bed curtains, nearly stabs him, and basically puts the entire castle on lockdown. They all chalk it up to Dog having the wrong bed, and really meaning to kill Baby Boi. Fast forward a while, and it's Big Birb's execution day.

Golden Trio go to check on Tall Boi, run into Hot Mess, BOOK SMARTS punches Hot Mess and throws him off his rhythm, then continue on to see Tall Boi, who's taking this bad. Ronny finds Plot Twist and they end up hiding in the pumpkin patch because the executioners are here and then they end up running back to the castle, only to see the executioner's blade cut down and they all are sad. Plot Twist runs away, but Ronny catches him, then a big black doggo drags Ronny and Plot Twist towards the Boxer Tree, where Orange has somehow frozen it. Baby Boi and BOOK SMARTS try and try until them manage to get into the tunnel the big black doggo is using, which turns out to be a tunnel to Screaming House.

They follow the dust marks to a bedroom, where Ronny, with a broken leg, is holding onto Plot Twist. Then Dog reveals himself, because turns out he's an illegal animal-shifter, and his shift animal is a big black doggo. Baby Boi is ready to kill him when Werewolf McWerewolf bursts in and takes everyone's wands. He confronts Dog, who's like "hiya honey" and Werewolf McWerewolf is like "ya crazy" and Dog's like "just like you" and he picks Dog up and they hug. Golden Trio accuse them of working together, BOOK SMARTS exposes that Werewolf McWerewolf is *gasp* a werewolf and Werewolf McWerewolf is like "1)bruh no, I had no idea until this evening when I saw him and a man I thought dead on Mary Sue Map" (he took the map a couple months before this by the way) "and 2) yes I am, you're quite smart". Then he and Dog explain that Plot Twist is Rat and Golden Trio don't believe it but they cast a spell and boom! Plot Twist actually Rat, an illegal animal-shifter who turns into a rat. Then Slimey Boi runs in and they fight a bit but they knock him out and Werewolf McWerewolf and Dog are about to kill Rat but Baby Boi stops them, saying they need him alive to clear Dog's name. 

Everyone walks out, Dog and Baby Boi talk about him adopting Baby Boi once he's free and it's really sweet, only for the Moon to appear and turn Werewolf McWerewolf into a werewolf. Dog transforms as well, to try and distract him, but he's thrown away and Werewolf McWerewolf runs away, so Baby Boi runs after Dog. Then Ring Wraiths appear and start sucking their life essence and it's super Dramatic, only for the spell to appear in the shape of a deer and scare away the Ring Wraiths, cast by what looks like Deer. Then Baby Boi passes out.

Baby Boi wakes up in the Hospital Area, Old Wizard Mentor(tm) says vague words, and BOOK SMARTS reveals that she can travel back into time and takes her and Baby Boi back 3 hours. She and Baby Boi save Big Birb, turns out the executioner hit a pumpkin in frustration! Then she and Baby Boi distract Werewolf McWerewolf, then Baby Boi finds that the power was inside of him all along and saves his past self by casting the spell and it turning into a deer and scaring away the Ring Wraiths. 

Then BOOK SMARTS and Baby Boi fly up to the tower holding Dog via Big Birb, break Dog out, and send him off with Big Birb to fly free. The two rush to the Hospital Area and thus ends that Time Travel Heist.

Werewolf McWerewolf quits before parents start insulting him for being a werewolf because classism/racism/chronicle ill discrimination and he gives Baby Boi the Mary Sue Map back. Dog ends up giving Ronny a baby owl in replacement for Plot Twist who is actually a middle age man who is off with No-Nose somewhere. 

End of Book Three, Baby Boi and the Prisoner of Wizard Prison.

Stay safe kiddos and never trust a twelve year old rat.

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink