Day 166

Saturday, September 19, 2020

~~~

What did this girl do today?

* I wrote 2,000 words from 8:30am to 11:50am!

* I went on a roughly hour long hike through a forest area with the fam (super rocky but the trees were gorgeous)

* formatted, edited, and wrote not one, but two chapters for my middle fic in the update schedule 

* dragged half of the cut limbs of a tree (good sized too, this was no sapling) my dad decided to cut down to the burn pile about a half a football field away

* formatted one of the hardest chapters for the middle fic (I still have work to be done on it, but formatting it ahead of time helps a ton)

* finally watched that documentary on Ruth Bader Ginsburg that was made two years ago, called RBG (if you can, I highly recommend. You thought she was cool before, watch the documentary and be amazed)

So yeah! I'm feeling pretty good about myself! 

Is this feeling what people with healthy self esteem feel like?!

There's this deep sense of pride that's filling me up and it's weird, I don't get this feeling unless I'm looking at something or someone I'm proud of. But it's for me!!

I feel really, really just happy with myself and know that plenty of people feel like this a lot probably, but like, I don't so this is big!! 

It's just naidhdjdkksksowos I'm finally, even if this only lasts for another hour then it disappears, finally feeling love for myself, feeling proud of myself, so much so that I'm practically bursting at the seams with happiness!! 

Is this what it's like to be truly happy? Because if so I never ever want to stop feeling like this, I feel like I could rule the world! 

Guys, I'm happy with myself and I know it'll run about eventually, but I just can't believe it!! 

I wish we could be talking face to face, because I feel like that could convey how light, how free I feel, with this bubbly feeling inside myself that I've never really felt directed at me! 

Stay safe kiddos and remember to do what you love.

Love you all from the top of my heart to the very bottom of it <3<3<3<3

~Ink