Day 161

Monday, September 14, 2020 

~~~

That moment when, instead of working on the homework you have for school, you braid your hair into two plaits, then decide to try and do a braid crown like you used to before you cut your hair.

And then you grab some Bobby pins. 

And then you find two Bobby pins with roses on the ends.

And then you're deciding to do a Roman and Remus cosplay with your hair, so you grab the rest of your Bobby pins, a fancy necklace, and the rough metal skeleton of a crown plus silver wires.

And then you're pinning up your hair and adding pins and hooking the necklace up so it looks like a diadem and adding the roses.

And then you're taking pictures.

And then you're creating a wire crown in the bathroom instead of school work.

And then you're messing with your hair and pinning it in place and hooking the necklace back on like a diadem and pulling out the letter opener that looks like a fancy dagger.

And you're doing a photo shoot.

And then you're back to doing your hair and putting the drown on and adding the roses and placing everything just so and for once you don't hate looking at you because you look so powerful with the crown on.

And now my camera says it's storage is limited just from that.

I intend to redo the pictures with correct colors for the twins, but still. Feeling high and mighty just by doing that. And sure I took an hour that I could have been doing school work during or writing, but I had fun and I've always wanted to cosplay even if I don't have the costumes and I kinda went with a genderbend because I got long hair that can't be faked into being a guy's.

Anyways here are the pictures! (I'll put the redos in the next chapter in case you're interested): 

^^^ Roman 

^^^ Remus (most of my Remus pictures were blurry, it was hard to get the full image while holding my photo in one hand and a dagger to my neck)

^^^ King Creativity, though most of us call him Romulus

I know the background's bad, but that's the one bathroom with good enough lighting and a blank background so I don't care if it looks bad it's good enough.

Ngl it feels weird to look at me without glasses.

Boom. Also yeah that's how I was holding my phone, now imagine holding that phone in one hand against your stomach while holding a knife to your throat. Not easy!

Gonna say, none of those pictures are edited (besides cropping but that doesn't really count). You can tell because it's b a d 

Oop and now the insecurities are popping up.

Better publish this and then not look at my notifications until I'm logging off because I hate second guessing pictures I genuinely like of myself....

Also I'm going to try and do a Janus cosplay similar to this tomorrow if I can find face paint. Wish me luck?

Stay safe kiddos, try to eat at least a cracker before sleeping okay?

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink