Day 168

Monday, September 21, 2020

~~~

So

If you check my message board you'll probably see that my friend and I have a backup plan of living in the woods if everything fails.

And like, I know it isn't a real plan and that we'll probably never actually abandon everything and go out to live in the woods, but like I felt this giant bubble of warmth in my heart when I processed what happened.

Anyways, I'm so freaking close to writing the finale to my pet project and have like, no ideas for my original story for the contest but like, I also have to write up an update for Sunday so...

I mean, I have so many original stories written, but I'd need to expand on them or edit them because a lot of it is questionable/not exactly proper... I mean, two girls die at a pride parade and find themselves in hell, interacting with two genderless demons? A non binary villain meets up with their former hero's genderfluid partner's flat to discuss joining forces and maybe creating a poly relationship? A demon shows up and tortures a girl's abusive parents? Satan shows up at a pride parade and joins the parade? Very questionable relationship shown through sleepless nights, nightmares of the person she's sleeping next to killing all the enemies that dared to touch her? Not exactly the stuff you show to writing contest people who know your English teacher.

Also I have a bunch of stuff to do for school and I'm not looking forward to it.

But hey, I survived another day of spending 7:35am to 2:22pm in meetings with only a break for lunch! (Normally it'd be to 3:05pm but I have a study hall)

Maybe if I steal the laptop I'll look up a prompt in my collection and try to create something.

Stay safe kiddos, try to eat a little something before sleeping okay?

Love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink