Day 252

Monday, December 14, 2020

~~~

Ubless I've missed someone's comment, I have 2 requests.

One asked for Harry Potter and one asked for Count of Monte Cristo so now y'all get to vote on which one I'll do first!

So, to help you decide, I'll write a little blurb for each!

Harry Potter (magic)

Baby boi with lightning bolt scar is orphaned and Old Wizard Mentor(tm) leaves him with abusive aunt, uncle, and cousin. Baby boi grows up in abusive household until his 11th birthday, when letters start coming in claiming he's going to a magic school called Hogwarts. Uncle V is all like "no! We beat the magic out of him!" and denies baby boi the opportunity. Uncle V moves family to island to try to avoid letters, then Tall Boi shows up and is all like "yer a wizard H'rry" and baby Boi is like "???" and Tall Boi's like "get in loser, we're going ✨shopping✨" and Baby Boi's like "aw heck yeah!" and goes with Tall Boi. Baby Boi finds out No-Nose killed his parents and he's the only one who ever survived No-Nose, then Tall Boi gets Baby Boi an owl named Head o'Wigs then abandons Baby Boi at train station. Baby Boi meets the Red Heads(tm) who adopt him and get him on the train with the youngest son, Ronny. 

The Count of Monte Cristo (revenge)

Sailor Boi (Edmond Dantes) docks ship and tells Shipper Owner Dude that the good captain is dead. Shipper Owner Dude tells Sailor Boi he'll be captain when the ship is set to sail again in 3 months, the Sailor Boi thanks him and runs off to see his dying father. Father is like "ah my son! I needed to pay our friend Drunk Guy back our debt, so I've been starving myself :)" and Sailor Boi's like "father don't do that! But hey, I'll be captain soon so our money worries shall be over" and then Drunk Guy pops up and is like "hey" and Father is like "have you seen your bae yet?" and Sailor Boi's like "no but I'm going now!" Cut to Mercedes Sports Car, who's telling off her cousin for trying to ask her to marry him. She's like "I love someone else!" and Cousin's like "but I'm better than him!" and Sailor Boi shows up and is like "Mercedes Sport Car!" and she kisses him and says "Sailor Boi!" and then Cousin goes off and drinks with Drunk Guy and Banker. Banker hates Sailor Boi so he and Cousin decide to frame Sailor Boi with treason and Drunk Guy is drunk so he doesn't do anything.

Comment here for Harry Potter (I will do all 7 of the books, not in depth but deep enough)

Comment here for Count of Monte Cristo

I'll do both of these, it's just which one you want me to do first. 

Stay safe kiddos and remember to wear a seatbelt!

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink