Day 265

Sunday, December 27, 2020

~~~

NEXT BOOK LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

I am cutting so many details, I'm sorry but honestly this one is just awkward Hinny moments, horcruxes, and Draco having so many issues we never see because Harry is oblivious. 

Old Wizard Mento(tm) picks Baby Boi up and takes him to a trashed non-magic house. Turns out Guilty Conscious fake-trashed the house (not even his) to try and get the Neo-Nazis from finding him. Old Wizard Mentor(tm) manipulates Baby Boi into tempting Guilty Conscious into coming back to be Brewing Teach. Fun fact on Guilty Conscious, he collects people! Oh no no no, he's not a pedophile or some sadistic person, he becomes friends with talented people who grow up to be famous people so he can boost about having teached them! Totally normal!

Anyway now they're at Headwart and oh shit Slimey Boi is the new teach for Defense and everyone hates that! Less than BITCH, but still. Also Guilty Conscious is.... interesting. Baby Boi and Ronny were late to class so they have to grab old textbooks, and Baby Boi gets the one that some rando who called himself the Insecure Tiltle had owned and then proceeded to make notes in. He suddenly becomes an incredible brew master which causes conflict with him and BOOK SMARTS because she doesn't think the book is safe meanwhile Ronny likes it's totally awesome. Oh and Baby Boi won Luck Juice one time for being such a good brew master. 

Also No-Nose and his Neo Nazis are terrizing the Magic World, but the government is shit so they don't exactly do much to stop him. UNIMPORTANT THOUGH BECAUSE OLD WIZARD MENTOR(TM) IS TALKING TO BABY BOI!! He's like "Baby Boi, No-Nose did something that's enabled him to come back and Guilty Conscious has something to do with it" and Baby Boi's like "what do you want me to do?" and Old Wizard Mentor(tm) is like "I need you to get the rest of this memory from him" and proceeds to show him an incomplete memory.

Meanwhile Hot Mess is being secretive, not eating right, and generally looking depressed and Baby Boi is kinda concerned?? But not?? And he thinks Hot Mess might be a Neo Nazi now?? But maybe not?? Oh and when in Sus Alley, Golden Trio saw him and some Neo Nazis doing weird stuff with a cabinet. And, unrelated but will later be important, people are trying to slip love potions to Baby Boi.

Also also, Baby Boi likes Underrated Character #2 but he took too long so now she's dating Token Black Character. So he's pining but not really because most of this is him dealing with trauma and everything else. Attempted Chinese Representation is there too, but she's going through a lot and he doesn't have a crush on her anymore. 

Stuff happens, Baby Boi hides the Insecure Title book after nearly killing Hot Mess with one of the spells because Hot Mess was crying in the bathroom, Old Wizard Mentor(tm) was nearly killed by a cursed necklace someone spelled an innocent to take to him, Ronny's dating Prep and BOOK SMARTS is furious/insecure because she likes Ronny, and Guilty Conscious held an exclusive party that Baby Boi was invited to and took Sweetie to. Baby Boi sucks at interaction and while trying to dig for that info Old Wizard Mentor(tm) needs he basically made Guilty Conscious pull up all his guards. 

Anyway Ronny accidentally eats a love potion meant for Baby Boi who takes him to Guilty Conscious who fixes him while the two apologize for their interaction that morning. Then all three get wine and Ronny drinks it and nearly dies but Baby Boi learned from that book and saves Ronny. Wine is poisoned, they take Ronny to the Hospital Area, couple teachers plus Baby Boi and BOOK SMARTS end up there when it's revealed that the wine was supposed to be a gift to Old Wizard Mentor(tm). Then Ronny, still unconscious, ends up favoring BOOK SMARTS over Prep so she dumps him and now Ronny and BOOK SMARTS are free to be together but not yet because plot. 

Anyway Baby Boi takes Luck Juice and eventually ends up getting the true memory from Guilty Conscious. No-Nose, as a young kid, asked Guilty Conscious about Soul Shards, a way to split your soul and put it into an object so you essentially can still live if someone kills your physical body. The way, of course, is murder and No-Nose mentions six Soul Shards. OH MY GODS NO-NOSE MADE SIX SOUL SHARDS!! Also you can't easily destroy Soul Shards so yeah.

Old Wizard Mentor(tm) figures out them: the diary (already destroyed), a ring (destroyed as well, though Old Wizard Mentor(tm) is dying because of it), the Snake locket, the Badger Cup, the Eagle Crown, Snakey, and he doesn't tell Baby Boi, but Baby Boi himself is also an unintentional Soul Shard.

Also, quick addition, Slimey Boi turns out to be the Insecure Title dude. Weird? Yes. Creepy? Yep. Highly awkward? So much.

Anyway Baby Boi and Old Wizard Mentor(tm) go after the Snake locket. Old Wizard Mentor(tm) has to drink poison water to get to the locket, but guess what it's a fake locket planted by Reggie, Dog's younger brother who was a Neo Nazi but apparently turned against No-Nose. He's dead by the way. And now Old Wizard Mentor(tm) is dying too!

They make their way back to Headwarts, where Baby Boi wants to get Guilty Conscious or Hospital Lady, but Old Wizard Mentor(tm) demands Slimey Boi so Baby Boi goes to get him but sees Hot Mess go in and watches Hot Mess confess to being a Neo Nazi to save his family's honor in the eyes of the Neo Nazis and now he has to kill Old Wizard Mentor(tm). Crazy Bitch and other Neo Nazis appear and urge him to do it, to kill Old Wizard Mentor(tm), because Hot Mess let them in via an old Teleportation Cabinet that pairs with the one in Sus Alley. Oh also Hot Mess and Slimey Boi have an Vow due to Hot Mess' mom, Lying Queen, forcing Slimey Boi to swear to protect Hot Mess and kill Old Wizard Mentor(tm) in case Hot Mess can't because for gods sake he's only sixteen/seventeen. 

Slimey Boi kills Old Wizard Mentor(tm), Baby Boi feels betrayed, Neo Nazis destroy a bit of Headwarts, unleash the Neo Nazi spell, and run into the night. Baby Boi tells everyone what happened and QUEEN MCGONAL takes over as Dom of Headwarts after Old Wizard Mentor(tm)'s funeral. Golden Trio decide to go after the Soul Shards, to take down No-Nose and save their world. 

End of Book Six, Baby Boi and the Insecure Title aka Slimey Boi.

Stay safe kiddos and remember to act like a Black, because that family has a bunch of Dark Side traitors in it.

Love you all so much <3<3<3<3

~Ink