Day 293

Sunday, January 24, 2021

~~~

Alright everyone! Day 300 is coming up and I need ideas for what to do!! It's an important milestone after all!! So give me ideas, random and weird and everything in between, I need ideas and I need them bad. No judging here, just lay 'em out because 99/100 I will most likely completely on board for doing it 

Me writing one of the angstiest chapters for this one fic today? Yepppppp

Like, nothing /that/ bad happened, the blood and violence was actually quite mild compared to what's gonna happen in future chapters, but like... the emotional pain that just keeps building throughout the chapter? That's on par with last chapter. The poetic use of glass in the chapter name and the last few paragraphs? Glorious. Nothing near what I'm doing for next week's chapter, but oh boi is it good. 

It really makes me go back and reevaluate what I started the fic out as compared to what it became. I started it in March, once quarantined turned into week three. I was just following popular trends in the fandom with a cute ship I'd gotten into and a nice addition of trans!character to spice up the angst and diversity. But then it turned into each chapter will bring you pain, adding the graphic violence tag to this, abandon all hope because I never did promise to keep characters alive did I? 

And I appreciate that character growth in myself because over that same time I was learning about my gender, my sexuality (adding demi pan-romantic is a fun way to spice up the ace-ness), learning to take better care of myself, venting, and growing as writer. I feel like the fic reflects that with it's tone changing and the writing getting progressively better with every chapter. 

Also quarantine taught me to abandon all hope because life's just getting worse with every passing week so you may as well live your best life before the world takes that away from you.

One of these days I'll just walk around the house in a "I could kill you where you stand" look and that will be the day my parents assume I lost my mind. Little will they know I already lost it a while ago and my anxiety has been trying to keep me together since.

Don't forget to send me ideas for 300!! I need them and you contributing will only add to the beautiful chaos that I live for!!

Stay safe kiddos, remember that royalty like you always slays!

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink