Day 229

Saturday, November 21, 2020

~~~

My grandpa is most likely going to die from Covid, I barely got any work done for my update that is normally done by now, WiFi keeps cutting in and out, and I have a cut on the bottom of my foot right now.

Is 2020 just trying to ruin my life right now or something?!

Because I have two updates that need to get done by this weekend, three different subjects with tests for both Monday and Tuesday, and my period due any day now. 

I just need everyone to leave me alone and let me sit in my room and work, instead of sitting on the opposite couch from my mom and sister and watching movies that have steadily gotten worse and worse with choppy internet and subpar snacks to eat. I mean, apple cider is okay, but it's really not my thing, but it's not like I can say something can I?! I already don't like seafood or extreme spice or most citrus or lemonade or orange juice or bacon and my family barely tolerates it as is, so if I say I don't like apple cider they may just explode at me. So I sip the cider I don't like while agreeing that it's good and pretending that I don't put feel the stress building as more and more time slips by that I'm not writing up new updates or checking my notifications. 

And I'm fine! Because of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? Everything's just fine, perfectly fine.

Stay safe kiddos, don't wear your binder too long.

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink