Day 218

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

~~~

So the wind's blowing loud and hard enough to make my house creak and shift more than normal.

And my room's on the top floor.

Yay...

Normally I don't mind, I quite enjoy the wind blowing and being able to hear it to be honest! It's just that, I enjoy it during the day, when I'm awake and writing/reading. Not as much as when it's night and I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Should be alright though, usually by the time I actually go to sleep it's calmed down.

On another note, I'm counting down the days until my school goes virtual because it's gotta be soon, my state's numbers are increasing so quickly they have to being closing soon, right?!

Yeah.

Oh and I spent from 4pm to 7pm, 30 minute break for dinner, then 7:30pm to 8pm doing all my homework! And that wasn't even all of it! That was just the stuff due tomorrow, not the entire Act of Macbeth I need to have read by Monday, or the video notes, or transcribing my messy notes into better notes, or studying for the quizzes all this week, or anything else. Just the stuff due tomorrow.

That's 3 and a half hours of school work, not even that much considering I've woken up at 4am to work on math homework until 6am, having spent over 3 1/2 hours working on other homework the afternoon/evening before sleeping! 

Who cares if I wake up before the sun rises, go to school as the sun rises, spend most of my day in a windowless rooms, come home, then sit at my desk and work on homework until the sun's set and everything's pitch black outside. Ya know, because that's just the way the education system works. 

And who cares if on virtual days I'd work through my lunch if I didn't literally set alarms to remind me to eat. Who cares if I eat, then spend the rest of my lunch working just so I may get some extra time to myself. 

Who cares if I prefer virtual learning, because while I lose the social aspect of lunch, I also get more work done and have more time for myself and am usually able to keep my mood up better and for longer than when I'm in in-person learning. 

Stay safe kiddos, remember to take any medication you need to!

Love you <3<3<3

~Ink