Day 206

Thursday, October 29, 2020

~~~

So um

A lot happened

Firstly: my self care day got cut in half.

I did get a bath in (holy shit I forgot how nice it is to lay in hot water and bubbles and relax!) and binge watched most of Good Omens while writing up half of an update! I also drank some hot chocolate which was super nice.

The reason the day got cut in half is because my mom decided to take a half day today, so she came home at noon. Yay

Secondly: I had a doctor's appointment.

Yeah

Stuff went down.

My regular doctor was out so it was a fill-in doctor, which should have been fine except I kinda wanted to talk to my regular doctor about stuff.

Also, I had a shared appointment.

With my sister.

So the doctor switched between us two, doing the surveys right next to each other and stuff.

Yeah, that wasn't good.

But!

The doctor asked us about any concerns with mental health. And I said yes.

We talked over stuff and she highly recommended that I talk with a therapist, so there's a very real possibility that I'm going to get a therapist which I just- I never thought I'd do that, but it sounds like we're going to look over a list of therapists and book an appointment. 

So, if things go well, a therapist is in my future!

Thirdly: my online/offline times are going to be weird for a short bit

Tomorrow I plan on tackling chores and writing, so while I will be checking in and everything, I won't be online as much as I could be.

And of course, Sat and Sun I'll be writing and celebrating Halloween so I'll be on when I can but I will be doing stuff in the real life too.

Fourthly: I'm going offline earlier tonight.

I've been feeling a bit out of it and I know I need more sleep than I've been getting, so I'm going to try to get more sleep tonight.

I swear I'm not ignoring you or trying to get away, I just need to take better care of myself and do something to improve my sleeping hours. 

Stay safe kiddos, always go for the weak points on people when attacking!

Love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink