Day 260

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

~~~

Welcome back!!

(Also I'm sorry if this is formatted weird, Google chrome updated and everything's changed, it's weird)

(Also also, note before I publish this, I spent two hours writing this and still left out a bunch of events. Still, this is over 2,400 words)

Abusive family is sickened at the amount of post stamps Red Heads put on their letter which basically sums up to ask if they can take Baby Boi to the Flying Soccer World Cup and then keep him for the rest of the summer. They say yes, just to get Baby Boi out of their house, so Red Heads pick up Baby Boi and they go home. BOOK SMARTS is there and the next morning, before the sun rises, Baby Boi, Ronny, BOOK SMARTS, Cool Twins, Underrated Character #2, and Dad Red Head meet up with Underrated Character #3 and his dad, Soccer Dad. They hike to a certain spot, where they all touch an old, trashy boot and then are transported to the Flying Soccer World Cup Campsite, where a spelled non-magic checks them in and gives them their tent lot. Underrated Character #3 and Soccer Dad go off and everyone else heads to tent lot.

Tent lot is tiny, but the tent is bigger on the inside because ✨magic✨. On their way they see a tent with live peacocks outside it and like, it's not stated that it's the White Hairs but it's totally the White Hairs. Next day, everyone goes to the Golden Stadium and they have a confrontation with the White Hairs but no one dies and they all end up in the Guy In Charge's box with a couple other people. IMPORTANT DETAIL FOR LATER: some official dude, Cold Heart, is sitting up there, along side a tiny female slave, like Tennis Eyes, and an empty seat. REMEMBER THESE DETAILS FOR LATER!!

Anyway Ronny's in love with Shark Boi, a player in the Flying Soccer World Cup, game happens, whatever moving on. That night, Neo-Nazis set fire to the tents and torture the spelled non-magic family. Golden Trio is separated from the others, then Baby Boi is separated from Golden Trio, loses his wand, gets knocked out, sees a man pick up a wand, cast a spell, then drop the wand and disappear behind some bushes. Baby Boi goes over to the wand, only to find that it's his wand, then Ronny and BOOK SMARTS find him, then spells start flying before Dad Red Head screams to stop because those are his kids! 

Government people appear and it's all revealed that the spell cast by Baby Boi's wand is the spell for the symbol of No-nose and his followers, the Neo-Nazis, to appear in the sky. Baby Boi says the man who cast the spell disappeared behind some bushes, prompting Cold Heart and government people to go over there, and find Cold Heart's slave unconscious behind the bushes. Later on we find out her name is Pastel and she gets fired then hired to work at Hot Warthog.

Anyway fast forward and now they're all at Hot Warthog and the new Defense teach is a war veteran with a wooden leg, magical eye, and a nickname that's basically his real name by now, Crazy Man. He's paranoid, scary, should never be let near kids with a mile between the two, and used to be part of the Wizard Police before he retired. 

Moving on, it's like, Spooky Season now and two major things happen: government officials come to the school and 2 schools show up with a bunch of students and their Doms. All is revealed when Old Wizard Mentor(tm) makes a big speech and is like "big famous tournament that's killed people and used to be banned is being held this year! It's called the Tri-school Death Wish and we Hot Warthogs are hosting the other two schools: the Baguettes and the Mountain People." Ronny is eying up one of the Baguette ladies, Black Widow: French Reboot, and Shark Boi from the Mountain People. The Baguettes will live in their carriage with their Dom, Tall Lady, while the Mountain People will live in their ship with their Dom, Stereotypical Russian.