Day 152

Saturday, September 5, 2020

~~~

I- 

Normally on weekends I'm not allowed to use the laptop, but today I grabbed it and wrote 2,000 words.

Like.

2,000 words.

Just like that.

Couple hours, 10 to 12:30, then from 4 to 6. 

Just, sat down and did it.

I'm extremely happy, I needed that to be done for this week, but still.

2,000 words, done just like that.

I need to clean up the ending of the chapter and edit, but still. 

Damn. 

I'm feeling pretty good now!

Once that's edited, I can work on next week's other chapters, and maybe finish chapter 4 of my main let pet project. Once I get Chapter 4 done, then there's just one chapter left to be written before it's done and I'll be able to publish it!! It's a rarer pairing, but I hope people read it and enjoy! 

Oh.

And I have homework (yes over a three day weekend after my first week of school, it's high school they hate us).

Bu that's a Sunday and Monday problem. 

Today has been a good day!

Sure, I had a couple moments of wanting to call out sexism in society but I restrained myself.

And maybe I forced myself to stay in an area that made me uncomfortable for almost twenty minutes for my mom's sake, but I'm fine now. 

Who knew staying in a dark tunnel with a giant crowd of people that were a little too close for comfort could make me so uncomfortable?! It's almost like that's happened the last time we went there- oh wait it did. 

It's not the mask, at least I don't think it is. I've spent a full school day, from the moment I walked onto the bus to the moment I was dropped off at the bus stop I wore a mask, only taking a 30 minute break outside during lunch. It's not the mask.

And I've been in crowds of more people (school hallways are not totally socially distance, and may never be) that have pressed up closer to me. 

Heck, I've been around loud talking kids before, what's high school without loud kids?

So what is it about the new hippo exhibit at the zoo that makes me so uncomfortable?!

I don't know what's going on, and I wish I did.

Well, I have work to do. So I guess this is it for tonight.

Stay safe kiddos and remember to take off your binder if your breathing becomes shallower than normal. Dysphoria is a bitch but you gotta give your lungs a break.

Love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink