Day 277

Friday, January 8, 2021

~~~

Not me getting scared by all my responsibilities :)

As long as I get all my current fics finished by the end of summer this year, I should be okay next year, right?

I mean, I'll probably go on a one week hiatus for exams, but after that I'll only have to go on a hiatus for AP test week and then finals. Hopefully. 

Bright side though!! I'm getting closer to the finish of one my longest-running fics!

I posted the first chapter around a year and half ago, and it's gone through a lot of breaks and I almost abandoned it at one point. It's also my first Sanders Sides fic, and while it's got some issues I'm proud of it.

Which is why it's so bittersweet to know it's going to end soon, only four to six more chapters before it's over....

I've never finished a fic past 6 chapters. I've done plenty of oneshots, one six-chapter fic, but never one past 6 chapters. This'll be my first one, and I'm going to miss it.

I mean it'll decrease my workload to finally finish it but it's my baby, I don't want to let go of it.

And I don't have to, not yet, but I'm going to miss writing it.

I still have to edit once I'm done, go back and spell-check everything again, fix mistakes and what not, but still. I can't believe it'll be over so soon.

It's like the knowledge that one day, I'll be working a job and living on my own with my apartment of plant babies, books, notebooks, and laptop, watching shows I never got to watch as a teen, writing wherever I want, doing what ever I want, whenever I want to. It's a beautiful thought, but at the same time scary because of the unknown, and bittersweet because out will mean the end of my not-great-but-I'm-used-to-it life.

It'll be good to let go and not drag it on, but I'm scared of what happens after, and that it will be a change to my life, my schedule, how I use my time and present deadlines.

Stay safe kiddos and remember to water your plant babies!

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink